Boasting of its relaxed atmosphere, friendly service and well appointed guest rooms, Astoria Hotel Antwerp caters to both the business and leisure traveler.
With great proximity to the Antwerp shopping district, City Park, and other famous attractions in Antwerp, it makes for the ideal getaway destination.
This 66-room hotel offers great accommodations for an affordable price. The hotel is recommended for those staying a day or two in Antwerp.
The Superior Standard Rooms are en-suite guest rooms designed to be well-lighted and furnished with comfortable pieces. It is designed with a relaxing palette of colors and hues that infuse serenity in the room. They can accommodate up to two adults each and guests can choose between a Queen sized bed or two twin beds. Smoking and non-smoking room types are available.
Deluxe Rooms have all of the standard features of all guest rooms and feature a King sized bed. A private terrace is included in the room as well.
All rooms offer the following amenities to ensure maximum comfort and relaxation.
- Multi channel television with Pay TV
- High speed internet access
- Iron & ironing board available
- Crisp white duvets and bed linen
- Direct dial telephone with voice mail
- Breakfast available daily
- ‘Grab and Go’ snacks and drinks machine at the lobby
- FREE internet access in all guest rooms through the flat screen TV
- Great choice of international channels including CNN free of charge
- Secure underground parking for €19.00 per night (subject to availability)
- Astoria Hotel guests can avail of all the facilities at their sister hotel, the Leopold Hotel Antwerp, which is just a 2-minute walk from Astoria Hotel’s door.
Breakfast is served daily from 7am to 10 am. A choice ranging from hot to cold buffets with selections of bread, fruits, yoghurts, cheese and scrambled eggs are available for those who want variety in their meals.
A Jewish Kosher Breakfast is also available for €10 per person
Whether you’re on business, leisure or getaways, the Astoria Hotel Antwerp offers the best value for you.
Astoria Hotel Antwerp
Korte Herentalsestraat 5-13
Telephone: +32 (0)3-227-31-30
Fax: +32 (0)3-227-31-34
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org (Reservations)