Feel like a king or queen at Caesars Atlantic City’s newly renovated rooms, a stroll away from the beach and the Boardwalk, in the heart of Atlantic City.
Caesars’ guests may indulge in more than 135 table games offered. They may also enjoy Sunday Brunch complete with the view of the ocean, or take pleasure in the quality service of Mia, by the creators of Le Bec-Fin.
It will feel like walking on hallowed ground as you map the route to your Caesars guest room:
- Astounding, modern hallways to set the guests mood immediately upon exiting the elevator
- Sleek, contemporary interiors, complete with dark wood furniture and custom carved-wood dressers with dramatic mirrored wall
- Artistic lighting with wall sconces and other unique light fixtures around the room creates a calming environment
- One of a kind bathroom, fashioned with mosaic tiled walls and stand up shower, and granite covered vanity sink with striking pewter accents
The Luxury Room showcases the following luxurious décor and amenities:
- Powerful views of the dazzling Atlantic City skyline
- Luxurious interior design including high-end flooring, custom-crafted wood-and-mirror headboards and fine architectural details
- State-of-the-art entertainment system complete with wall-mounted, flat screen TV with life-like surround sound
- An entry foyer stylishly tiled and warm seating area highlighted by a lavish marble table
The Premium Room offers a sensational vantage point that allows guests to feel like royalty.
- Breathtaking views of either the ocean or cityscape from your room’s enormous bay windows
- An elaborate decor with combinations of carpet and marble flooring.
- Cutting-edge audio-visual technology complete with a wall-mounted, surround sound flat screen TV
- Generously sized bathroom that also has a TV cleverly installed in the mirror and a green glass sliding door entrance
Take pleasure in the scenic views from the floor to ceiling bay windows in the magnificently furnished parlor complete with a large screen TV and plush sitting area.
- Custom Granite Vanity
- Walk in Marble Shower, large whirlpool tub, double sinks
Large Screen TV
- 750 sq ft.
- Oversize bay windows
- A living area with plenty seating, a small dining area with wet bar and table seating that seats four
Caesars offer a broad range of gourmet and casual dining options. Whether you are interested in the legendary service at Mia, or the equally impeccable hospitality of Morton’s The Steakhouse, Caesars offers an selection of enticing cuisine.
Traditional Irish dishes may be found at the Trinity Pub & Carvery. Guests may also enjoy Phillip’s fresh seafood and Buddakan’s modern Asian fusion.
- Game On: Party the night away while catching your favorite teams on one of 90 high-definition TV’s.
- The Continental: Have your favorite martini around the sunken fire-pit lounge, populuxe bar or on the “outdoor patio,” all surrounded by a breathtaking view of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Trinity Pub and Carvery: Staying true to Irish traditions, the Trinity Pub presents frosty pints and an ambiance that all can appreciate.
- Toga: Enjoy partying with the Gods and Goddesses at this Caesars latest masterpiece.
Caesars Atlantic City
2100 Pacific Avenue
Atlantic City, NJ
Telephone: (609) 348-4411
Fax: (609) 343-2405