Located in downtown Miami, the EPIC hotel is a great destination for all kinds of travelers. It is a premier luxury hotel with a convenient location near the airport, American Airlines Arena and Bayfront Park.
The hotel boasts of its airy atmosphere, great architecture and stylish furnishings. This boutique hotel with 411 guestrooms caters to both leisure and business travelers.
City View Double/Double Premier Rooms: These 475 square foot rooms are furnished with two double beds and feature private balconies with skyline and city light views.
Water View Double/Double Premier Rooms: These 475 square foot rooms feature two double beds, private balconies with Miami water views.
City View King Premier Rooms: These 475 square foot rooms come with king sized beds and private balconies with panoramic city views.
Water View King Premier Rooms: These 475 square foot units feature king sized beds and balconies with water views.
Water View One-bedroom Suites: These suites of 950 square feet feature king sized beds, closets, bathrooms and living room areas with queen sized sofa-sleepers and two balconies with the greatest water views.
Tall Rooms: Designed for taller guests, 13 special Premier guestrooms are available with extra long beds and raised showerheads.
Club Level Guestrooms and Private Lounge: These guestrooms are located on the top two floors of EPIC Hotel. They feature great views from the 29th and 30th floors. They feature a private lounge, private balcony, their own concierge, private hosted evening wine reception and continental breakfast and others.
City View Junior Suites: These 700 square feet suites feature a loft style and balconies with sweeping views of the city. They are furnished with king sized beds, closets, bathrooms and living rooms with queen sized sofa sleepers.
- Complimentary WiFi access in all guestrooms *
- Complimentary morning newspaper in lobby
- Complimentary coffee maker upon request
- Morning coffee and tea at the lobby
- Balconies with sweeping city or water views
- SuiteLinq™: your personal desktop computer with a variety of interactive complimentary services, including complimentary access to the internet
- 37″ LCD flat screen TV in guestrooms
- 42″ LCD flat-screen TV with cable access in suites’ parlors
- Suites offer hydrotherapy air bath tubs
- Fully-stocked honor bars with gourmet and organic options as well as Miami amenities like sunscreen and aloe vera lotion
- iHome docking station with alarm clock
- Spa-inspired luxury bath amenities
- Hydrotherapy air bath tubs
- Variety of pillow styles available
- “Forgot It? We’ve Got It!” essential travel items
- In-room safe (designed to accommodate laptops)
- Club Level accommodations with private access and private lounge
- Pet-friendly hotel
- Eco-friendly hotel
- Check-in is 3:00 p.m.; check-out is 12 noon
- Evening turn-down service
*For Kimpton InTouch members only
- Wireless Internet access in all guestrooms
- Benefits of Kimpton Global Business Program
- Full service marina
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea in the lobby
- Complimentary newspapers
- Hosted evening wine hour
- 24-hour in-room dining
- On-vessel catering services
- 24-hour Valet ($32.00 for overnight)
- ADA compliant hotel
- Twice-daily housekeeping upon request
- Club Level rooms on 29th and 30th floors
- Same day valet/laundry and dry-cleaning service
- Full service concierge and personal assistant services
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center (personal training by request)
- Two Outdoor swimming pools, located on the 16th floor
- Full-service Exhale spa onsite
The Area 31 Restaurant is for guests who prefer seafood and poolside dining. Guests may also opt to dine privately in outdoor terraces or in their rooms. Zuma, London’s award winning restaurant, offers modern Japanese cuisine for those who want something different.
Meetings and Events
Meetings and special events are welcome at EPIC Hotel. They have a cohesive space that guests may avail of in planning their events. The meeting rooms are located on the 14th, 15th and 16th floor pool deck. There are over 25,000 square feet available in eight rooms that can accommodate up to 300 seated guests or 400 in a reception.
- Creative meeting and event concept consultation
- Comprehensive multi-media and audio-visual support
- Onsite inventory of tables, chairs, podiums, 60″ flat-screen TV and dance floor
- Meeting rooms with natural light and views of the city and waterways
- Wireless Internet access throughout the hotel
- Onsite 24-hour business center with laptop stations and printer
- Catering by Area 31 Restaurant
If you’re visiting Miami, stay at the EPIC Hotel and get the Miami experience with service and style.
270 Biscayne Blvd. Way
Reservations: (866) 760-3742
Hotel: (305) 424-5226
Fax: (305) 424-5232