The Boston Harbor Hotel sits on Rowes Wharf, one of the oldest wharfs in the nation. Its unique architecture adds to the area’s charm and has quickly become a Boston landmark. Guests find themselves steeped in old world charm and modern sophistication when staying at the Boston Harbor Hotel.
Awarded the Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Award and listed by Conde Nast Traveler as one of the “World’s Best Places to Stay”, weary travelers are sure to be pampered and satisfied at every turn by the hotel staff’s exemplary service.
Inside the impressive structure of Boston Harbor Hotel are 230 newly renovated rooms, all offering spectacular views of either the city skyline or the picturesque harbor, which have been designed to delight the senses and offer superior comfort.
The hotel offers the following choice of accommodations:
- 22 One Bedroom Suites
- 96 Deluxe Rooms featuring separate sitting areas
- 108 Superior Rooms
- Greenway Suite
- Admiral’s Suite
- Governor’s Suite
- Presidential Suite
The accommodations in Boston Harbor Hotel start at generously appointed 500 square feet of living space and include the following standard features:
- New work desk with custom made leather accessories, featuring an outlet box with data port connection and electrical connection
- Two dual-line telephones, with personalized voicemail, data port and speakerphone
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
- Flat-panel plasma TV, with premium-cable channels, in-room movies, and Web TV
- Bose Wave Radio/CD player
- Wooden window valences/panels
- Marble bathrooms, with full vanity and bath mats and bath rugs
- Penhaligon’s products placed in the shower as well as on the vanity
- Pad of paper and pen in the bathroom
- Self-illuminating closet
- In addition, every room comes standard with:
- Full-sized umbrella for inclement weather
- Potpourri/sachet in closet
- Complimentary shoe shine
- Complimentary daily newspaper – selection of five
- Wake-up call – personalized with time and temperature
- Turndown services beyond expectations – ice refresh, sheets turned down, radio turned on, curtains closed, bed side mat laid down, with slippers & bottled springwater
- 24-hour room service
- Breakfast pre-order menus
- In room check out
- 24-hour pressing
- Dry cleaning – same day, available six days per week
- In-room babysitting services
- In-room safe
- Amenity jar – qtips, cotton swabs, collarstays, shout wipes, woolite
- Personalized Minibar Service
- Iron & ironing board
The Spa at Rowes Wharf is recognized as one of the premier Boston spas. Featuring the most luxurious wellness and fitness centers in New England and high-tech facilities and equipment, health enthusiasts are guaranteed complete satisfaction.
Special amenities are also included in the kids program offered by Boston Harbor Hotel which is available upon request, such as toys, games and cribs. What’s more, Boston Harbor Hotel is a pet-friendly hotel, offering special amenities for them as well.
Within the walls of Boston Harbor Hotel are three first-rate restaurants that deliver the perfect combination of delicate dishes, dazzling vista and stylish setting.
At the Meritage, Chef Daniel Bruce pairs numerous dishes with complementary wine flavors.
The Rowes Wharf Sea Grille sits at a quaint spot along the Boston waterfront, offering inventive seafood fare and traditional favorites.
The Rowes Wharf Bar is located on the first floor of the Boston Harbor Hotel showcasing an informal, warm and sophisticated atmosphere and an extensive medley of fine scotches.
Alternately, guests can opt for the 24-hour in-room dining offered by Boston Harbor Hotel.
Meetings and Events
The Boston Harbor Hotel is located conveniently at the center of Boston city’s financial and business district making it the perfect venue for conferences and meetings. Boasting of 15,000 square feet of space, it can accommodate events of any size, scope and style. The hotel offers nine private function rooms to choose from, as well as the entire catering staff to provide refreshments and cuisine to fit the occasion.
Each meeting room features a stunning sweeping view of the harbor and high-tech equipment to ensure an enjoyable and successful conference or event.
Weddings and social functions are a perfected work of art at the Boston Harbor Hotel. With the help of event coordinators, every aspect of the wedding or banquet is planned to the smallest detail. The catering staff is committed to ensure that the cuisine adds to the beauty of any event. Whatever the requirement may be, the staff at the Boston Harbor Hotel strives to give the highest level of service.
Whether traveling for business or pleasure the Boston Harbor Hotel, with its exceptional staff and luxurious décor is a must-try.