Conveniently located just minutes away from Toronto Pearson International Airport, Homewood Suites is perfect for short-stay or extended-stay guests. The hotel is suitable for both leisure and business travelers as everyone will benefit from the hotel’s amenities and services.
Homewood Suites is also equipped to handle business-related functions, as well as social events. Situated near Downtown Toronto, Homewood Suites is close to local attractions such as museums, theme parks and shopping centers.
Each guest suite is spacious whether a studio or one- or two-bedroom. The suites have separate areas for living and sleeping and ample space for work or play.
- 1 King, 1 Queen Bed, 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath Suite, Non-Smoking
- 1 King, 2 Queen Beds, 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath Suite, Non-Smoking
- 1 King Bed, 1 Bedroom Suite, Non-Smoking
- 1 King Bed, 1 Bedroom Suite, Smoking
- 1 King Bed Studio Suite, Non-Smoking
- 1 King Bed Studio Suite, Smoking
- 1 King, 2 Queen Beds, 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath Suite, Smoking
- 2 Queen Beds, 1 Bedroom Suite, Non-Smoking
- 2 Queen Beds Studio Suite, Non-Smoking
- 2 Queen Beds Studio Suite, Smoking
For their guests’ comfort, Homewood Suites has the following amenities and features:
- Flat screen HDTV
- DVD player
- MP3 docking station
- Clock radio
- Work desk
- Wired and wireless internet access
- In-room safe
- Direct-dial phone & multi-line phone with speakerphone
- Private bathroom with shower/tub combination and bath amenities
- Fully equipped kitchen with full-size refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, cookware, dishware, stovetop and utensils
- Iron and ironing board, washer and dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary daily newspaper
There are also handicap-accessible rooms available.
The Lodge is an onsite restaurant that serves complimentary hot breakfast to all registered guests. It is located in the main lobby. All guests are also invited to Homewood’s Welcome Home reception from Monday through Thursday. The reception serves light meals and beverages (subject to state and local laws).
Restaurants around Homewood Suites are: The Keg, Kelsey’s, Swiss Chalet, Prince Japanese Steakhouse, Red Lobster, Boston Pizza and more. The front desk can furnish guests with a list of restaurants nearby.
Whether you’re in town for business or pleasure, there are recreational activities and conveniences that the hotel offers onsite. These are:
- Indoor pool
- Fitness center, open 24 hours
- Outdoor courtyard with grill and BBQ area
- Conference and meeting rooms with audio-visual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- 24-hours gift shop
- Complimentary grocery shopping services
- Toronto Airport shuttle service
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in and check-out
- Safe deposit box- front desk
- Baggage storage
- Multi-lingual staff
Homewood Suites Toronto is strategically located on the border of Toronto and Mississauga. Downtown entertainment and attractions close to the suites are: Canada’s Wonderland, Centennial Park Golf, City Centre, CN Tower, Hershey Center, Square One Shopping Center and Toronto Zoo.
Homewood Suites by Hilton
Toronto Airport Corporate Centre
5515 Eglinton Avenue West
Telephone: (416) 646-4600
Fax: (416) 646-0117