Located in the upscale part of San Francisco, Hotel Drisco stands as a historic yet contemporarily designed structure. It was originally constructed in 1903 and remodeled to offer complete satisfaction to its guests.
Catering to both the leisure and business traveler, the hotel offers hospitality through personal attention in an inviting and relaxing atmosphere for those who want to take a break from the demands of city living.
Both leisure and business travelers will find Hotel Drisco a home away from home with its historic, unique yet residential feel. Some rooms feature original pieces from the 1903 building.
This room features a workstation with a desk for the modern day traveler. It is furnished with one king bed.
Superior Queen Beds
These rooms feature one queen bed and a table with two chairs.
One Bedroom Suite with King Bed
This unit features two rooms; the bedroom furnished with a king bed, a custom-made dresser and a work desk, and a large bathroom. A large sitting area also features a plush queen sofa bed, a bay window and a club chair.
City View Suite with King Bed
The bedroom features one king bed and a custom-made dresser. Work desks are also included, and the desks in most suites are located by a bay window. A large bathroom and spacious sitting area which includes a plush queen sofa bed and a club chair are also included in this suite.
Two Bedroom Two Bath Suite
This suite is recommended for those traveling in a small group. Both rooms are furnished with king beds and baths across a hallway that connects the two adjacent rooms. The hallway door can be locked so as to offer privacy within the connecting suites.
- Nightly turndown service
- Two-line speakerphone with personalized voicemail
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Morning newspaper delivered to guest rooms
- Plush robe and soft slippers
- Gourmet honor bar
- Bathroom toiletries by Agraria
- Radio/ CD player with an MP3 player/iPhone/iPod jack
- Flat-screen TV with DVD player
- Satellite TV with complimentary HBO
- Complimentary selection of DVDs
- Limited room service
- Complimentary gourmet continental breakfast
- Complimentary evening wine and cheese reception
- 24-hour business center and services
- Complimentary town car shuttle service to Union Square, the Financial District, and the Presidio each weekday every half-hour from 7:00am to 9:30am
- Complimentary use of the Presidio YMCA fitness center
- In-house fitness room
- 24-hour coffee and tea service in the sitting room
- Overnight shoeshine service
- Same day and overnight laundry service
- Complete hotel concierge services
- Custom guides to the hidden sights and sounds of San Francisco
- Muni 3 and 7-Day Visitor Passes, and Muni system map available at the Front Desk
Meetings and events are welcome at Hotel Drisco. With the carefully designed Boardroom, Recess Room, and Refreshment Alcove, Hotel Drisco is an ideal location for different kinds of events.
The next time you’re in San Francisco, why not enjoy the experience in the historic and stylish Hotel Drisco?
2901 Pacific Avenue
San Francisco, CA
Telephone: (415) 346-2880
Fax: (415) 567.5537