Click Here for the Best Honolulu Hotel Deals!
Save Big NOW on all Hotel Bookings with a $100 Cash Back Rebate!
STA Travel USA
$20 off QANTAS Airways Student Tickets at STATravel.com with code QANTAS. Valid through 3/31 so book now!
Find Last Minute Deals at hotels.com!
Ten years ago, the face of modern hospitality in Washington, DC was reinvented when Hotel George opened its doors to welcome today’s hip travelers – whether they were in the nation’s capital for business or pleasure. It is, after all, an easy walk from Hotel George to Union Station, National Mall, the Supreme Court, National Mall, the White House, and the Library of Congress.
The Hotel George immediately pulls you in – the airy, stylish lobby, chic guestrooms, special amenities, efficient service and famed onsite restaurant give it a boost over other hotels in the area.
Hotel George offers 139 guestrooms and suites equipped with all the modern conveniences and comforts one would expect from a boutique hotel, a Kimpton property, no less. The rooms and suites feature plenty of playful and fun design and splashes of color that both relax and invigorate the senses.
Queen Deluxe Room offers 275 square foot of space that features a queen size platform bed and includes a granite-topped desk, iHome clock docking station, DVD player, fully-stocked honor bar, 32” LG flat panel plasma TV, and a marble bathroom equipped with an audio speaker, magnifying makeup mirror, Aveda bath products and terry-cloth animal-print robes.
King Deluxe Room measures 260 square feet that features a king size platform bed and includes a granite-topped desk, iHome clock docking station, DVD player, fully-stocked honor bar, 32” LG flat panel plasma TV, and a marble bathroom equipped with an audio speaker, magnifying makeup mirror, Aveda bath products and terry-cloth animal-print robes.
Queen Queen Deluxe Room measures 260 square feet that features two queen size platform beds and includes a granite-topped desk, iHome clock docking station, DVD player, fully-stocked honor bar, 32” LG flat panel plasma TV, and a marble bathroom equipped with an audio speaker, magnifying makeup mirror, Aveda bath products and terry-cloth animal-print robes.
George Suite with King Bed is a one-bedroom suite on 535 square feet of space featuring a spacious living room, dining/meeting area and a powder room. The suite is equipped with two plasma TVs, sound system, DVD player and stocked mini bar. The bedroom has one king size bed and the adjacent marble bathroom features a large dressing area, deep-soaking Fuji Jacuzzi tub, separate shower, two granite-topped sinks, Aveda bath products and terry-cloth animal-print robes.
Parlor Suite measures 275 square feet and can connect to a king bedded room. The Parlor Suite is an executive meeting room by day that transforms into a comfortable bedroom by night, with a double-size Murphy bed which is concealed behind a false wall and small dining/meeting area. The separate living area features a sofa, arm chair, coffee table and plasma TV. The marble bathroom is equipped with an audio speaker, magnifying makeup mirror, cotton balls, Q Tips, shoeshine kit, shower cap, vanity, Aveda bath products and terry-cloth animal-print robes. This suite is booked on property only.
Other standard amenities include:
- T1 High-speed internet access, complimentary to Kimpton InTouch Guest Loyalty members
- Luxurious marble bathrooms
- Full size iron & ironing board
- Fax machines and video players on request
- Complimentary Yoga Program – mat, block, strap, and yoga channel in Fitness Center
- Plentiful cable channels with movies
- On-demand movies and Nintendo
- iHome radio docking station with MP3 port
- 300 thread-count Egyptian cotton linens
- Plush terry spa robes
- Oversized beds with duvet
- Lounge chair with ottoman
- In-room safe
- Fully-stocked honor bar
- In-room coffee/tea maker with complimentary coffee and tea upon request
- In-room dining
- In-room spa services
- Hotel Amenities
To fully provide their guests with the comfort and convenience they require, Hotel George offers:
- Fully non-smoking guestrooms & facilities
- Hosted evening wine hour Monday – Friday in Hotel lobby
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for Kimpton In Touch members
- Complimentary weekday newspaper delivery
- Hotel dining & catering By Bistro Bis
- Meeting, event & banquet facilities
- Executive Boardroom
- Reception areas
- 24-Hour Fitness Center with state –of-the-art exercise equipment
- Men’s and Women’s locker rooms & separate steam rooms
- Business Center with two computers, printer and complimentary high-speed internet access for Kimpton In Touch members
- Administrative & Business Services
- Women In Touch Amenities Program for female travelers, featuring slippers, heating pads, spray wrinkle remover & nail polish
- Complimentary shoeshine
- Pet-friendly amenities and packages
- Kimpton Kids
- Kimpton In Touch Loyalty Program – Personalized Room Preferences & Welcome Amenities
- Valet Parking
- EarthCare Programs
Bistro Bis serves classic French bistro cuisine with a creative and contemporary twist by chef/owner Jeff Buben. It is one of the best restaurants in all of Washington, DC and is frequented by tourists, locals, politicians and local celebrities. Bistro Bis is open for breakfast (weekend brunch), lunch and dinner from 7:00am to 10:30pm and serves Hotel George’s room service as well.
Meetings and Events
Hotel George is home to 2,000 square feet of flexible and elegant event space, suitable and well-equipped to accommodate business meetings or social functions (such as weddings), whatever the size, scope and style.
The Back Room measures 414 square feet, featuring a granite conference table with Herman Miller ergonomic chairs and individual Wi-Fi and 42” plasma TV. This room can accommodate up to 14 people.
The Inspiration Room measures 414 square feet and is ideal for small receptions and cocktail parties. This room features a 42” plasma TV and individual Wi-Fi and can accommodate up to 30 people.
The Leaders Room offers 1,200 square feet of event space that can accommodate up to 90 seated guests or 150 standing. This room can be partitioned into three smaller function rooms.
The Gallery is a two-story interior courtyard which provides entrance to three function rooms. The Gallery offers 1,200 square feet of versatile space that will suit corporate or social functions.
Parlor Rooms offer secluded and quiet sitting areas that feature a double size Murphy bed concealed behind a false wall. These rooms can double as a comfortable guest room at night.
A visit to the nation’s capital will not be complete without guests taking the time to experience all that it has to offer. From museums, parks, historical monuments, to dining, entertainment and shopping destinations, Washington, DC has a lot to offer.
- White House
- US Capitol
- National Mall & Memorial Parks
- Lincoln Memorial
- Washington Monument
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial
- Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- National WWII Museum
- US Supreme Court
- Washington Convention Center
- Iwo Jima Memorial
- Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
- National Gallery of Art
- Smithsonian’s Air and Space Museum
- International Spy Museum
- Corcoran Gallery
- Phillips Collection
- Georgetown and Waterfront
- Mount Vernon Estate
- Arlington Cemetery
- Verizon Center
- RFK Stadium
- Washington Nationals Stadium
- Union Station
Hotel George is guaranteed to provide a welcoming and memorable experience. The temptation is in staying indoors and thoroughly enjoying the comfort the hotel provides.
a Kimpton Hotel
15 E Street, NW
Telephone: (202) 347-4200
Fax: (202) 347-4213