Kenny’s Wood Fired Grill serves contemporary American classics, New England style seafood. Nothing fancy but definitely worth your time and money. What makes this restaurant special is the way they prepare their meal – the finest wood grilled seafood and meats. It’s no wonder people would endure waiting for an hour just to be seated.
With all the excellent food Kenny’s Wood Fired Grill offers, it is difficult to have just one favorite. They have separate menu for lunch, dinner, late night and a restaurant week menu. Below is a menu sampler to get your senses excited:
- Tenderloin Crostini: sliced filet, béarnaise, demi glace
- Ahi Tuna Nacho: rare, crispy wanton, wasabi aioli, sweet soy
- Home Smoked Salmon: “Seattle style”, caper dill aioli
Soups and Salads
- French Onion Soup: aged gruyere
- Clam Chowder: Boston style, fresh littleneck clams
- Greek Salad: greens, feta, kalamatas, artichoke, sundried tomato, cucumber, onion, lemon herb vinaigrette
- The Wedge: tomato, onion, smoked bacon, blue cheese dressing
Burgers and Sandwiches
- Ahi Tuna Burger: pan seared, smoked bacon, wasabi mayo
- Black and Blue Burger: blue cheese, Cajun spiced, blue cheese dressing
- Fish Sandwich: Cajun spiced tilapia, bacon, avocado, remoulade
- Steak Sandwich: sliced tenderloin, brie, sautéed onions, demi & horsey
- Chicken: wood grilled, sundried tomato, basil pesto, artichoke
- Ribs: St. Louis style, hickory smoked, house barbeque sauce
- Salmon: wood grilled, miso glaze, ginger sake butter
- Half Pound Crab Cake (1): jumbo lump, remoulade, béarnaise
The Dinner menu is a little bit extensive with more appetizers, soups and salads, wood grilled meats and seafood. Some of the meals (lunch and dinner menu) come with one side dish such as Old Fashioned Fries, Adult Mac N Cheese and Baked Potato to name a few. The Late Night Menu, on the other hand, is more like the Lunch Menu. Guests can request how they want their dish prepared.
Kenny’s Wood Fired Grill also has a long list of wines that will go best with your food. Just ask the server for a wine menu and you will find that more often than not, they have your favorite wine.
The restaurant’s overall ambiance is relaxed and warm. Everyone is welcome to enjoy a traditional American classic meal.
Kenny’s Wood Fired Grill
Hours of Operation
Sunday: 5:00PM – 10:00PM
Monday: 11:00AM – 10:00PM
Tuesday: 11:00AM – 12:00AM
Wednesday: 11:00AM – 12:00AM
Thursday: 11:00AM – 12:00AM
Friday: 11:00AM – 1:30AM
Saturday: 5:00PM – 1:30AM