In the historic Back Bay, at the corner of Bolyston and Exeter streets in Copley Square stands The Lenox Hotel – a 214-room luxury boutique hotel. From the moment of arrival, guests are treated like kings and queens by the exceptionally helpful and efficient staff. They go above and beyond to ensure that their guests’ expectations are not only met, but exceeded.
The Lenox Hotel is equally welcoming of corporate guests and families with children alike.
There are 214 rooms in The Lenox Hotel with many offering breathtaking city views of Boston’s historic Back Bay. Each room offers complimentary internet access, work area with full writing desk, ergonomic chair, flat screen TV, MP3 or iPod docking station, DVD player, alarm clock, hair dryer and refrigerator, marble bathrooms with Aveda bath amenities and plush terry bathrobes. At the end of a long day, guests are treated to pillow top mattresses with luxurious beddings. Nightly turndown services with seasonal treats are also a welcome surprise.
Aside from these, guests also experience services and amenities that make staying at The Lenox Hotel memorable:
- Personalized Concierge Service
- Valet Parking
- Same Day Laundry and Valet Service
- Shoe Shine
- Complimentary fully-equipped 24-Hour Business Center
- Complimentary Hybrid Lexus SUV Drop-off Service within the vicinity of the neighborhood (subject to availability)
- In-House Fitness Center with Nautilus, Cardio, and Free-Weight Equipment
- 24-Hour In-Room Dining
- Spa Privileges are available at a number of local area spas (contact The Lexus Hotel Concierge for details)
- Massages by appointment
- Award-Winning Dining at City Table, City Bar and Sólás
When it comes to satisfying gastronomical pleasures, The Lenox Hotel offers guests ample choice.
At the City Table, contemporary American cuisine emphasizing on fresh and organic ingredients are created for the guests by Executive Chef Dennis Wilson. The City Table serves breakfast and dinner daily. A private dining area that can seat up to 32 guests is available for parties, business meetings and events. Click here for the City Table’s dinner menu.
The City Bar has the perfect warm and personal feel that is perfect for those gearing up for dinner or looking to unwind after a hard day’s work. The City Bar offers a wide variety of beverages including classic and unique martinis, single malts, ports and liqueurs and a selection of Infusions Diabolique. Click here for the City Bar’s menu.
Sólás is an authentic Boston Irish pub found right at The Lenox Hotel. It is best loved for the great Irish food and warm and friendly service. It is the perfect place for informal gatherings. Click here for Sólás’ menu.
There is also the option of 24-hour in-room dining for those who want to enjoy their privacy. The Lenox Hotel has gone out of its way to offer a variety of dishes, and a large selection of wines and spirits, crafting a special in-room dining menu for its guests.
Meetings and Events
No matter what the occasion – from corporate meetings to elaborate weddings – the Lenox Hotel management and staff ensure that the event is expertly coordinated and perfectly executed. From an intimate private dining room to the luxurious domed ballroom, there are several unique event venues right at The Lenox Hotel. Event coordinators with great attention to detail will see to it that each event leaves a lasting and memorable impression, not just on the hosts, but their guests as well.
Inquiries about hosting events at The Lenox Hotel can be made by using their Special Event Request Form or by calling the Catering Department at (617) 421-4906.
The Lenox Hotel is also seriously committed to conserve precious natural resources, minimize chemicals and waste, and improve air and water quality. Because of this, it has also helped raise awareness for guests, employees, community members and many others. It was chosen by U.S. News and World Report as 1 of the 5 Greenest Luxury Hotels in America.
Currently, the following are a few of the environmental initiatives in place at The Lenox Hotel:
- Environmentally friendly, healthy cleaning products
- Driving tip cards for vehicles parking at hotel
- Hybrid car service for hotel guests
- Over 4,800 super efficient lights installed
- Vendor misers on all beverage machines
- Eco brochures in every guest room
- ENERGY STAR office equipment
- Natural, essential oil air freshener
- No-VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) paints
- Locally produced products reduce transportation air impacts
- 610 Double paned low E windows reduce energy, drafts and noise
- State of the art insulation installed for the 100th anniversary renovation
- Dedicated Eco Channel shows environmental movies in all guestrooms
- Ecoplaques in every guest room share eco facts on electricity efficiency, water conservation and recycling
- Union of Concerned Scientists’ The Consumer’s Guide to Effective Environmental Choices in every guest room
- Waterless urinals annually save 180,000 gallons of water
- Eco Chic weekend packages for luxurious, low impact adventures
- Eco bookmark with environmental websites for further information
- Purchase of renewable, wind energy to offset 100% of the Global Warming impact of the hotel’s electricity use
The Lenox Hotel features fun packages for those with special interests in mind:
Take Me Out to the Ballgame is for the ultimate Red Sox fan. The package includes:
- Choice of luxurious accommodations for two
- Two tickets to a Red Sox game
- Two infield loge box tickets to a Red Sox game
- Special Red Sox snack amenity
- Pedi-cab ride to Fenway Park
Pillows & Pancakes offers the best of the city’s finest shopping, dining, cultural and historic attractions. The package includes:
- Relaxing accommodations for one night
- Full American breakfast at City Table
- Complimentary season beverage nightly, served in the lobby
Pure Rooms provides guests with the experience of a unique clean-air environment with its state-of-the-art air purification on Heaven on Eleven – an entire floor of PURE-Allergy Friendly guest rooms.
One if by Land, Two if by Sea offers an exclusive 2-hour historian-guided town-car tour of the most famous historical sites in Boston, such as Paul Revere’s home, USS Constitution, Old North Church, Bunker Hill Monument, and many others. The package includes:
- Choice of luxurious accommodations for one night
- 2-hour historical guided town car tour
Eco Chic is the perfect blend of comfortable accommodations and urban adventure. The package includes:
- One night in an elegantly appointed accommodation
- Complimentary organic wine upon arrival
- Urban AdvenTour bike tour of Boston or Skating on Frog Pond (seasonal)
- Donation to Environmental League of Massachusetts (ELM)
Shopper’s Package for the perfect shopping getaway. The Lenox is conveniently located just steps away from exclusive boutique shops on Newbury Street, Copley Place and Prudential Center. The package includes:
- Accommodations for one night
- Round trip shuttle tickets to Wrentham Premium Outlets
- Exclusive savings coupons at nearby shops
Feed the Fish is perfect for the marine-lover. The package includes:
- Accommodations for one night
- Tickets to the New England Aquarium
Museum of Science is the ideal getaway for science fanatics. The package includes:
- Accommodations for one night
- Tickets to the Museum of Science
Those traveling to Boston should look up The Lenox Hotel, which definitely goes the extra mile to meet the needs of its guests.
The Lenox Hotel
Back Bay Boston
61 Exeter Street
Telephone: (617) 536-5300
Fax: (617) 267-1237
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com