Click Here for the Best Honolulu Hotel Deals!
Save Big NOW on all Hotel Bookings with a $100 Cash Back Rebate!
STA Travel USA
$20 off QANTAS Airways Student Tickets at STATravel.com with code QANTAS. Valid through 3/31 so book now!
Find Last Minute Deals at hotels.com!
The Los Angeles Athletic Club features a special hotel that members of The Los Angeles Athletic Club may opt to stay in. Its 72 guest rooms, designed to give guests the feel of luxury, include nine suites. Rooms are spacious and comfortable, allowing guests to relax after a day of exercise at the club.
The hotel is recommended for health buffs, business and leisure travelers.
As reservation policies, room types are per availability upon check-in. Cancellations of reservations and arrival date extensions must be conveyed on or before 6 p.m., two days before arrival date. One-night penalty fees are charged for those who are unable to do so. Check payments must be received by the hotel 10 days before the arrival date; otherwise only cash payments are accepted. Service Animals are welcome at the hotel, pets are not. Check-in is at 3 p.m., check-out is at 1 p.m.
As it is a private club, only members, member-sponsored guests, reciprocal club members, and members of affiliated entities are allowed to use the facilities at The Los Angeles Athletic Club.
The hotel has two types of accommodations, Deluxe Rooms and Suites. These units mirror luxury, exhibiting masculinity with elegance.
This unit is made of luxurious custom designed and built furnishings, beds with Frette linens and Sferra blankets, flat-screen televisions, window treatments and new air conditioning. Deluxe Rooms are inclusive of a welcome fruit amenity upon arrival, wireless Internet service, use of extensive athletic facilities and a full American buffet breakfast for up to 2 guests. (Deluxe Queen 2 guests may avail of a full American buffet for 4 guests)
There are 9 suites in the hotel namely: The Country Club, Yacht Club, Trojan Club, Bruin Club, Beach Club, Athletic Club, Raquet Club, Social Club and the Polo Club. These suites are Club Themed Suites.
They all feature custom designed and built furnishings, beds with Frette linens and Sferra blankets, flat-screen televisions, window treatments and new air conditioning. Some suites feature a city view, a living room, and large baths. The suites are inclusive of a welcome fruit amenity upon arrival, wireless Internet service, use of extensive athletic facilities and a full American buffet breakfast for up to 2 guests. (Deluxe Queen 2 guests may avail of a full American buffet for 4 guests)
- Mercury Magazine
- Child care (babysitting services)
- Shoe shine
- Business Center
- Sports tickets
- Club shops
- The Grill Room- Offering a menu of American, Nouvelle and California cuisines, it is recommended for those who want to enjoy an intimate meal.
- Trophy Room – Offering a five- or eight-meal menu and featuring a private setting, the Trophy Room is ideal for business meetings, group dinners and others.
- The Main Bar – The Main Bar is the place to drink, dine and meet new people. It features award-winning drinks, billiard tables and a 100-inch television, making it the place to be to relax and mingle.
- Duke’s – A tribute to L.A.A.C.’s Richard “Duke” Llewellyn, it is the hotel’s sports bar equipped with over 20 television sets, a full bar and beer specials.
- Game Room – The Game Room offers large and small plate dinner menus great for groups to relax and enjoy.
- 8th Floor Snack Bar – Sandwiches, salads, protein shakes or beers, the Snack Bar serves light meals for guests. The bar accepts advanced orders so guests can work out and have their meals ready afterward.
- Poolside Breakfast – The Poolside Breakfast is a continental breakfast served next to the Olympic pool.
Wheels and Deal Package
- Fitness for Two
Deluxe Room Accommodations at The Los Angeles Athletic Club for 2
60 minute Personal Training Session for 2
Complimentary Group Fitness Class (based on class schedule)
Complimentary Breakfast for 2
Complimentary Overnight Parking at Olive Park (next to The Club)
Complimentary Fitness Snack Amenity
$219.00 +Applicable Taxes
Ask for Rate Code SFIT
*Booking must be 72 hours prior to check-in
The next time you want to look healthy and feel like royalty, try staying in The Los Angeles Athletic Club Hotel.