Located in the heart of Hollywood just footsteps away from the Walk of Fame, a subway stop away from the Universal Studios and a stone’s throw away from all other numerous attractions, the Magic Castle Hotel lets you have the best Hollywood experience that you would want to have. Known for their impeccable service, location and amenities, Magic Castle Hotel is surely a place to visit.
It is recommended for leisure and family travels.
The hotel consists of 40 units of comfortable suites, 30 of which are one- and two-bedroom suites of 448-800 square feet. These apartment-style suites feature amenities listed below:
- Full kitchen
- Living room area
- Dining area
- Private bathroom
- Turndown service
- DVD player and free movie rentals
- Turkish cotton bathrobes
- Complimentary high speed wireless Internet.
- Personalized service – An accommodating and friendly service is guaranteed for all guests. Some examples are below:
- They will gladly let you take a nighttime dip as long as you don’t bother other guests.
- They will make a special tray of breakfast for you if you’re late for breakfast.
- They will work something out if you check out late.
- They offer special touches such as Popsicles and ice-cold towels infused with rosemary and mint hourly by the pool.
- Magic Castle Club
In this guest- and member-only club, guests are able to dine, enjoy cocktails or watch magicians perform their tricks. The Closeup Gallery features tricks being in close proximity to you while full-scale shows are done in the main theater. Guests over 21 are allowed access to the club with reservations. A strict dress code and additional costs are applied.
Being built about a century ago, Yamashiro is a historical and renowned restaurant. The restaurant’s details, layout and design are surely something to take note of because it was built as an exact replica of a palace in Kyoto, Japan. Located on top of a hill, Yamashiro is a serene and romantic place away from the buzz of Hollywood. Guests can indulge in the famous “CalAsian” menu offered in this restaurant. Magic Castle guests are given preferential and VIP treatment at Yamashiro.
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast
Guests of Magic Castle are offered complimentary continental breakfasts which they can take in the room or at the pool side. Various fresh-baked pastries, Wolfgang Puck coffee, as well as fruit juices, are served to help set a good tone for the whole day.
When you get the chance, experience Hollywood at the Magic Castle Hotel and get more than you expect with their great amenities and remarkable service.
Magic Castle Hotel
7025 Franklin Avenue
Telephone: (323) 851-0800
Fax: (323) 851-4926
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com