Click Here for the Best Honolulu Hotel Deals!
Save Big NOW on all Hotel Bookings with a $100 Cash Back Rebate!
STA Travel USA
$20 off QANTAS Airways Student Tickets at STATravel.com with code QANTAS. Valid through 3/31 so book now!
Find Last Minute Deals at hotels.com!
The Magnolia Hotel Dallas is a beautiful boutique hotel which showcases historic details infused with modern and urban architecture. As one of the city’s most recognized buildings, it holds one of the icons of Dallas, “Pegasus – The Flying Red Horse”.
Located near the American Airlines Center, Dallas Convention Center, Texas Stadium and the Cotton Bowl, it is the perfect destination for an experience of the best of the southern luxuries.
Whether traveling for business, leisure, or romantic getaways, the Magnolia Hotel Dallas is sure to charm you with the warm and modern comforts it has to offer.
Guests will enjoy the upscale rooms, extended stay suites and amenities available at this downtown Dallas hotel.
The hotel’s guest rooms feature comfortable and tastefully selected, form-and-function decorations and pieces. Beds filled with pillows, oversized desks and garden bathtubs are sure to woo your senses.
Loft-like spaces with a full-size modern kitchen, separate bedroom and a living area that can be opened to transform a one-bedroom suite into a two-bedroom suite make up the Magnolia Hotel suites. A blend of warm colors and the sun shining through the windows offer guests a feel-at-home stay at the suites.
Guests who opt to stay for 30 days or longer in the one-bedroom business suites are offered various options for the extended stay program. These include:
- Discounted monthly extended stay hotel rates
- Tax exempt for stays of 30 days or more
- Covered, secure monthly parking (discounted rates)
- Complimentary high speed Internet access
- Welcome amenity
- Laundry and valet service
- Business services
Historical Rooms and Suites
The 24th floor of the Magnolia Hotel Dallas is iconic of historic, downtown Dallas. The guest rooms and suites feature original doors with glass transoms, floors, paneling and marble. History buffs are sure to be charmed with the feel of historic Dallas combined with the modern day advantages of Magnolia Hotels.
Premium Magnolia Hotel amenities include:
- Complimentary American breakfast buffet (6:00-9:00am, Weekdays; 7:00-10:00am, Weekends)
- Complimentary evening reception featuring domestic beer, house wine and soft drinks (5:30-6:30pm)
- Bed time cookies and milk buffet (8:00-10:00pm)
- Starbucks Coffee Shop
- High speed Internet Access
- Downtown transportation to most major corporate headquarters (Weekdays)
- Same day valet and dry cleaning
- 24-hour Fitness Center and Jacuzzi tub (The Jacuzzi is available until 11:00pm nightly)
- Business services
- Overnight valet parking ($22 per night)
- Day (meeting/event) parking ($12)
- Executive conference room featuring the Pegasus Ballroom
- Club lounge with full bar, menu and billiards room
- Room service
Breakfast buffets and evening receptions with domestic beer, house wine and soft drinks are available for all guests of the hotel. A Starbucks Coffee Shop is also found in the hotel.
Meetings and Events
Magnolia Hotel Dallas accepts reservations for conferences, business luncheons, large seminars and special events such as weddings. The 8,000 sq. ft. event space accommodates up to 250 people. This event space includes boardrooms and12 meeting and breakout rooms. The new Pegasus Grand Ballroom accommodates up to 235 people.
The next time you’re planning a leisurely trip or a corporate event, contact Magnolia Hotels Dallas for a great downtown Dallas experience.
Dallas Magnolia Hotel
1401 Commerce Street
Toll Free Reservations: (888) 915-1110
Telephone: (214) 915-6500
Hotel Fax: (214) 253-0053