United States Visa online
STA Travel USA
Save $20 off any Air New Zealand student ticket from STA Travel when you use promo code NEWZEALAND at statravel.com. Valid through 3/31.
United Kingdom Visa online
Save between $20 and $100 on all Hotel Bookings Now with hotels.com!
The Omni San Francisco Hotel is a luxury hotel located in the heart of downtown San Francisco. Located right on the cable car line and near the Union Square, it is one of the ideal vacation spots in the jewel of California.
Though it caters to business, family and leisure travelers, it is recommended for those planning a romantic getaway with its elegance and charm.
Deluxe Rooms: These 385 square-foot units include one king or two double beds. Guests may opt for city or courtyard views.
Premier Rooms: These rooms of 385 square feet are furnished with one king or two double beds and are located on the upper floors of the hotel. They also feature city views.
Signature Room: 385 square-foot units, the Signature Rooms are located among the top three floors of the hotel. They are furnished with either one king or two double beds.
California Suites: These suites feature a unique U-shape and are of 600 square feet. They include a king bed and feature a living room with a sofa. City views and views of the California Street Cable Car are also included in the suite, along with upgraded bath amenities.
Presidential Suite: With 1,300 square feet, this suite offers a sitting area, a wet bar, a dining room and a Jacuzzi tub among other features. It is located on the 16th floor of the hotel.
Get Fit Guest Rooms: These rooms include a portable treadmill and a Get Fit Kit. A selection of healthy snacks is also available in the refreshment center.
Kids Fantasy Suite: This suite is designed especially for families with small kids. With bunk beds, beanbag chairs, games and toys, kids will find the suite to their liking. An adjoining Deluxe King bedroom is included for the parents.
- 1920s décor with high ceilings and crown molding
- Marble bathrooms
- Lighted makeup mirror
- Plush robes
- Hair dryer
- Iron/Ironing board
- Fully stocked refreshment center
- Coffee maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Luxurious bedding including plush down comforters with cotton duvets
- Complimentary Wired or Wireless high-speed Internet access
- In-room electronic safe (accommodates most laptops)
- Executive desk with built-in technology
- Three dual-line telephones
- Individual climate control
- Clocks with iPod docking capabilities
- Speaker phone
- Cordless phone
- Voice mail
- 32″ LCD TV
- LodgeNet system featuring on demand hit movies and Nintendo 64 games (additional cost)
- CD players only in suites
- Smoke-free luxury hotel.
- Located just steps away from Union Square, Ferry Building, Chinatown, and North Beach
- 362 luxury guestrooms and suites
- Complimentary Guided Walking Tours every Saturday at 10 a.m. featuring San Francisco history, architecture, legends and more
- 1,500 square foot health club
- High-speed wireless Internet access in public areas
- Wireless and wired high speed Internet access offered in all guestrooms and suites
- Check-in: 3 pm Check-out: Noon
Guest room dining is available daily for 24 hours for guests who choose to dine within the comfort of their own rooms.
Bob’s Steak & Chop House is a steak house that takes pride in their finest corn-fed, Midwestern prime beef. Recognized as one of the Top 10 Dinners Choices for Steak Houses in San Francisco, it serves everything with quality and service attached.
Bob’s Bar is located near the cable car stop and offers great drinks in a comfortable atmosphere.
Meetings and Events
11,000 square feet of event and function space is available for guests who are looking for the ultimate San Francisco business hotel. With 7 meeting rooms and the 2,800 square-foot Grand Ballroom, Omni San Francisco Hotel is the ideal event space for different kinds of affairs.
Your next San Francisco visit is guaranteed to be a hit with Omni San Francisco.
Omni San Francisco Hotel
500 California Street (at Montgomery)
San Francisco, California
Telephone: (415) 677-9494
Fax: (415) 273-3038