Click Here for the Best Honolulu Hotel Deals!
Save Big NOW on all Hotel Bookings with a $100 Cash Back Rebate!
STA Travel USA
$20 off QANTAS Airways Student Tickets at STATravel.com with code QANTAS. Valid through 3/31 so book now!
Find Last Minute Deals at hotels.com!
Located right in the heart and soul of the revived Arts District, The Omni Royal Crescent embodies the charm that is distinct to New Orleans. Just a stone’s throw away from the hotel, are myriad art galleries and museums where tourists can whet their artistic appetites. Shoppers and foodies can also take delight in Canal Street shopping and restaurants featuring diverse culinary attractions.
Though mostly catering to tourists, travelers on business can also find a home in The Omni Royal Crescent.
This Four-Diamond luxury boutique hotel has 97 newly renovated non-smoking guestrooms and suites, categorized as:
Deluxe Rooms – feature one king or one queen bed.
King Jacuzzi Junior Suites – feature a king bed. These suites have a separate living room with two lounge chairs, as well as an oversized bath with Jacuzzi tub.
Omni Suites – are the most spacious units featuring one bedroom with a king bed. Another feature of the Omni Suite is the parlor which includes a 27-inch flat screen TV, two lounge chairs and a sofa.
Other in-room amenities are added to ensure that guests feel right at home:
- Plush robe
- European bath amenities
- Makeup mirror
- Satin hangers
- Plush custom-made mattresses
- Foam and feather pillows
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Evening turndown service available upon request
- Fully stocked refreshment center
- Coffeemaker with complimentary coffee
- Hair dryer
- AM/FM alarm clock radio
- Sensation bars
- In-room safes
- High-speed wireless internet access
- Individual climate control
- Executive work desks with modem outlet
- Dual-line phone with dataport
- Voice mail
- LodgeNet system featuring on-demand hit movies
- Speaker phone
- Cable TV with remote
To further enhance their guests’ New Orleans experience, The Omni Royal Crescent offers these amenities:
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness facility
- Get Fit Kit available at the front desk
- Rooftop sundeck and hot tub
- Easy access to area lakes, parks, shopping and golf
- Business services
- Check cashing
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- In-room fitness
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Omni Sensational Kids Program
- Safe deposit boxes available at front desk
- Shoe shining service
- Valet parking with in/out privileges (for an additional fee per day per vehicle)
- Self parking available at public lots within walking distance of the hotel
Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner is The Omni Royal Crescent’s Dress It, a gourmet burger restaurant which also offers light soups and salads.
Daily continental breakfast is served from 6:30am-11:00am at the Art of Dining.
Alternately, guests can opt for in-room dining, which is available 24 hours a day.
Meetings and Events
Whether you have a need a venue for a corporate meeting or a social affair, The Omni Royal Crescent strives to provide event solutions to meet your exact requirements. Their elegant spaces are ideal as professional or relaxed settings, whatever the occasion. Below are just some of what they offer:
- Guests can choose from a selection of meeting rooms and ballrooms of different scales to fit their needs;
- A menu full of enticing dishes;
- All rooms outfitted with high-tech video conferencing network;
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi internet access
- Onsite, state-of-the-art audio/visual services with technical support;
Wedding consultants lend their helping hand to ensure that the bride’s dream wedding is closely matched and that everything goes according to plan. No matter the size, scale or scope of the occasion, The Omni Royal Crescent offers incomparable personalized service, beautiful settings, plush accommodations and divine cuisine.
New Orleans is a veritable treasure chest of arts and culture, entertainment, gastronomic perfection, shopping sites and outdoor and sporting venues. The Omni Royal Crescent guests are only a few short minutes away from some of the top New Orleans attractions:
Arts and Culture
- National D-Day Museum
- New Orleans Children’s Museum
- La Petit Theatre
- Louisiana State Museum
- Saenger Theater
- New Orleans Museum of Art
New Orleans Attractions
- French Quarter
- St. Charles Avenue
- Bourbon Street
- Aquarium of the Americas
- Jackson Square
- Harrah’s Casino
- Audubon Zoo
- Treasure Chest Casino
- Naval Air Station
- Royal Street’s antique stores
- Canal Place’s upscale shopping mall
- Golf at Tournament Players’ Clubs
- Cajun Encounters Tours
- Garden District
- Swamp Tours
- Mississippi Gulf Coast beaches
- New Orleans Arena
- Zephyr Field
Dining and Entertainment
- K-Paul’s (Creole cuisine)
- Arnaud’s (Jazz bistro)
- Hard Rock Café
- NOLA’s (Creole cuisine)
- Rib Room (rotisserie)
- Antoine’s (Creole cuisine)
- Café Du Monde
For the ultimate New Orleans experience, try out The Omni Royal Crescent.
The Omni Royal Crescent
535 Gravier Street
New Orleans, Louisiana
Telephone: (504) 527-0006
Fax: (504) 571-7575