United States Visa online
STA Travel USA
Save $20 off any Air New Zealand student ticket from STA Travel when you use promo code NEWZEALAND at statravel.com. Valid through 3/31.
United Kingdom Visa online
Save between $20 and $100 on all Hotel Bookings Now with hotels.com!
There are a number of things about the Omni Royal Orleans that its clientele love. First and foremost is its ideal location in central New Orleans, just one block from Bourbon Street, two blocks from Jackson Square, and seven blocks from Harrah’s New Orleans Casino. It’s close to all the action but far enough from the noise – perfect for a good night’s sleep after a full day of experiencing the best of New Orleans.
With charming décor and rich antique furniture that lends to a historic feel, and truly unparalleled service, guests come away feeling like royalty.
The seven-storey Omni Royal Orleans offers 346 well-appointed guest rooms furnished with modern necessities, all offering views of the courtyard or French Quarter that allow guests to people-watch and listen to the street musicians.
Deluxe Room: 120-150 square feet of living space featuring one queen bed or two twin beds.
Premium Room: two double beds.
Premiere Room: 150-200 square feet of living space with one king bed.
One Bedroom Suite: 300-400 square feet of living space featuring one king bed and a separate living area equipped with a queen-size sleeper sofa.
Petite Suite: 250 square feet in size with one king bed and a sitting area with a queen-size sleeper sofa.
Jacuzzi Suite: features a large room with a sitting area and a large bathroom with a two-person Jacuzzi tub.
Royal Suite: 750 square feet of luxurious living space, an oversized balcony, large separate dining area with bar, table big enough for six people and bedroom with a four-poster bed.
Penthouse Suite: 850 square feet in size featuring a foyer that leads to a living area with French doors that open up to a view of the French Quarter, a private balcony, wet bar and dining area, a master bedroom with bath including a Jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower.
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access
- Fully stocked refreshment center
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary USA Today delivered to guest rooms daily
- In-room safe
- Work desk
- Three dual-line telephones
- Speaker phone
- Voice mail
- Computer modem hook-up and dataports
- 25-inch remote control cable TV
- LodgeNet system featuring on-demand hit movies and Nintendo 64® video games (additional cost)
- AM/FM alarm clock
- Individual climate control
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available (upon request)
- Wake-up calls
- Extra towels/bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Smoking permitted
For the Omni Royal Orleans guests’ convenience and pleasure, the hotel provides the following amenities:
- Rooftop fitness center featuring state-of-the-art equipment
- Rooftop outdoor heated pool and observation deck
- Get Fit Kit available at front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audio-visual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty salon
- 24-hour business center
- Check cashing
- Child care services
- Computer rental
- Concierge services: In-room deliveries, tours and sightseeing bookings, restaurant and transportation reservations, event tickets and more
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Emergency mending and pressing services
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Full-service old-fashioned barber shop
- Full-service restaurant
- Gift shop
- 24-hour guest dining
- In-room fitness
- Limo or Town Car service
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Multiple conference/meeting rooms
- Omni Sensational Kids Program
- Post/parcel services
- Secretarial services
- Shoeshine (complimentary)
- Translation services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wheelchair access, Braille signage, visual fire alarms for hearing-impaired
New Orleans is teeming with superb dining choices; one would find it difficult to decide where to go for their next meal. Guests of the Omni Royal Orleans need not even step foot outside of the hotel to be faced with this dilemma.
Rib Room: Open for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner, this Zagat Award-winning fine-dine restaurant offers a variety of meat and fish entrées against a warm, clubby ambiance.
Rib Room Bar and Lounge: Open from late in the morning until late evening, this lounge is adjacent to the Rib Room and offers drinks and a comfortable hang out.
Le Touché: Open from late in the morning until late evening that serves salads and other light fare.
La Riviera: Open from lunchtime until sundown from April to November, this bar is located at the 7th floor and serves continental breakfast, light entrées for lunch and a variety of cocktails.
In-Room Dining: Offered 24/7 for those who want to dine in private.
Meetings and Events
Boasting of 14,000 square feet of flexible space for use during special events and corporate meetings, spread throughout 17 meeting rooms, the Omni Royal Orleans is the perfect choice when it comes to event venues. In fact, the Omni Royal Orleans has been the recipient of the prestigious Pinnacle award for 10 straight years for their excellent meeting and events services.
Grand Salon: Features 5,284 square feet of space
Esplanade Rooms: Can accommodate up to 200 people when rooms are combined.
Vieux Carre Suite, Orleans Room and Royal Garden Terrace: Open onto balconies or a tropical courtyard.
With years of event-coordinating experience, the Omni Royal Orleans staff is happy to assist its clients, no matter the size, scope and scale – be it a corporate function or a social gathering such as weddings, baptismal and the like.
To completely experience New Orleans is to see, feel, hear and taste it. Omni Royal Crescent guests get to be in the center of it all with its prime location – everything is within easy reach:
Arts and Culture
- The Historic New Orleans Collection
- La Petit Theatre
- Louisiana State Museum
- Preservation Hall Jazz
- Orpheum Theatre
- Historic Saenger Theatre
- National D-Day Museum
- Louisiana Childrens Museum
- Mahalia Jackson Theatre
- Contemporary Arts Center
- Ogden Museum of Southern Art
- Confederate Museum
- New Orleans Museum of Art
- French Quarter
- Supreme Court Building
- New Orleans School of Cooking
- Bourbon Street
- Armstrong Park
- Steamboat Wharf, Natchez Steamboat cruises
- Mississippi River Steamboat Landing
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas
- Entergy IMAX Theatre
- Jackson Square
- St. Louis Cathedral
- Harrah’s Casino
- Emerils Cooking Empire
- Garden District
- Audubon Zoo
- Chalmette Battlefield
- Six Flags New Orleans
- Kenner Riverfront Complex
- Royal Street Antiques & Art Galleries
- Jax Brewery
- French Market Shopping
- Riverwalk Shopping
- Shops at Canal Place
- Magazine Street Antiques and Shops
- Eastover Golf
- Golf Club Audubon Park
- English Turn Golf Course
- Tournament Players Club Golf Course
- Mississippi Gulf Coast beaches
- Louisiana Superdome
- New Orleans Arena
- New Orleans Fairgrounds
- Xavier University
- Tulane University Stadium
- Zephyr Field
Dining and Entertainment
- Johnny’s Po Boys
- K-Paul’s (Creole cuisine)
- NOLA’s (Creole cuisine)
- Hard Rock Café
- Antoine’s (Creole cuisine)
- Café du Monde (beignets and chicory coffee)
- Sweet Ginger (Thai)
- Grill Room
- Commander’s Palace (fine dining)
Book at the Omni Royal Orleans for your next New Orleans trip, whether for business or pleasure, for an unforgettable experience of pure Southern hospitality.
Omni Royal Orleans
621 St. Louis Street
New Orleans, Louisiana
Telephone: (504) 529-5333
Fax: (504) 529-7089