United States Visa online
STA Travel USA
Save $20 off any Air New Zealand student ticket from STA Travel when you use promo code NEWZEALAND at statravel.com. Valid through 3/31.
United Kingdom Visa online
Save between $20 and $100 on all Hotel Bookings Now with hotels.com!
Conveniently located in downtown Seattle, where premiere attractions such as Pacific Place Shopping Centre, Washington State Convention Centre, Pike Place Market and the Space Needle can be found, Pan Pacific Hotel is perfect: a hideaway for leisure travelers and a haven for business travelers.
The hotel’s contemporary and captivating architecture, calming interior design and cheerful accommodations provide guests with a truly relaxing experience.
There are a total of 160 luxurious guest rooms and suites that have been thoughtfully and creatively designed to give maximum comfort and ease to today’s discerning traveler. Standard in each accommodation are amenities such as complimentary ultra high-speed wireless and Ethernet internet access, mood stations that are personalized with the client’s musical preferences, work areas with desks and Herman-Miller chairs, 32” LCD HDTVs and 40 satellite radio stations, iHome docking stations, Hypnos® bed, 360-thread count Egyptian cotton linens, customizable temperature controlled thermostat, complimentary Torrefazione coffee and tea service, in-room laptop-size safe and electronic private bar, separate bath and walk-in shower and plush bathrobes.
Deluxe Queen/Deluxe Double/Double Rooms: offer between 340-430 square feet of space. Spacious bathrooms feature oversized European soaking tubs, Shoji screen doors and glass-enclosed shower with rain showerheads.
Premium King Rooms: offer 380-480 square feet of space with striking views of the energetic South Lake Union neighborhood. Spacious bathrooms feature oversized European soaking tubs, Shoji screen doors and glass-enclosed shower with rain showerheads.
Space Needle Corner King Rooms: offer 465 square feet of space and floor-to-ceiling windows that provide liberal views of the Seattle Space Needle and the energetic South Lake Union neighborhood. Spacious bathrooms feature oversized European soaking tubs, Shoji screen doors and glass-enclosed shower with rain showerheads.
Balcony Studio King Suites: offer 510 square feet of space featuring private balconies with tasteful teak furniture and stunning sweeping views of the city. These suites come with additional amenities such as supplementary sofas and seating areas. Spacious bathrooms feature oversized window-side European soaking tubs, and glass-enclosed shower with rain showerheads.
Denny Suites: is an extravagant penthouse suite featuring sweeping views of the Seattle Space Needle and South Lake Union. Offering 1,250 square feet of space of pure luxury, the Denny Suite boasts of a lounge living and dining area complete with a wet bar and state-of-the-art entertainment center, separate Master Bedroom that comes with a large walk-in wardrobe and stately sleeping quarters. The Master Bathroom is equipped with oversized European soaking tub and separate walk-in glass shower with views of the cityscape. Additional amenities are also provided for the Denny Suite that includes a Bose Wave radio and docking station complete with CD player, 50″ plasma HD LCD TV in living room, 32″ plasma HD LCD TV in master bedroom and LG DVD player.
In its commitment to provide the utmost in customer satisfaction, Pan Pacific Hotel’s amenities cater to business and leisure travelers alike:
- Zagat award-winning Seastar Restaurant and Raw Bar
- Complimentary ultra high-speed wired and wireless internet access
- Complimentary Town Car service within the downtown area
- 24-Hour in-room dining provided by Seastar Restaurant and Raw Bar
- Multiple dining outlets located on the 2200 Plaza
- Seamless arrival and departure via the 2200 Plaza
- Secure elevator floor keycard access
- Lobby Bar with seasonal patio dining
- Starbucks adjacent to the main lobby
- Fireplace lounge
- Whirlpool spa and saunas
- Handicap accessible rooms
- 24-Hour business center
- 24-Hour fitness center
- 100% Non-smoking facility
- Paperless check-in & check-out system
- Compact Fluorescent Lighting throughout hotel and in all guest rooms
- Dual flush, water conserving toilets
- Property wide Recycling Program, including in–room recycling bins
- Linen Program option, customized by guest
- Toxin free cleaning products
- Low flow bathtub, shower and sink faucets
- Amenities donated to local YWCA
- Non-CFC based refrigerant in mini-bars and heat pumps
- Occupancy sensors with programmable digital thermostats
- Water-based paints and stains throughout hotel
- Property wide composting program for all food waste; including restaurants, meetings and banquets
- Partnership with Food Lifeline, banquet food donation in support of local hunger relief
- Associate driven Green Team and Social Committee committed to evolving and improving upon the hotel’s programs and partnerships, and Community projects; such as cleanup of the Burke-Gillman Trail, Pioneer Square and other Seattle landmarks
- Overnight/Hourly valet parking services
- Paws at Pan Pacific:
- Customized Doggy dining table
- Plush doggy bed
- Bottled water for pets
- Gourmet treats from Scraps Dog Bakery
- Coupon for discount on purchase at Scraps
- Dog friendly SLU Guide which includes local doggy friendly restaurants
- Greater Seattle area doggy friendly map
- Complimentary dog walk by an associate
- Pets welcome on the outdoor patio
- Non refundable pet cleaning fee of $50.
- Maximum 2 pets per guestroom
- Pets are not allowed to be left unattended in the guest rooms. Guests are requested to keep their pets on a leash if a Pan Pacific Associate is entering or present in the guest room.
- If a pet damages any hotel guest room or property during their stay, the cost will be applied to the guest’s credit card.
There are numerous dining options within close proximity to Pan Pacific Hotel; however, what guests of the hotel should not miss is a chance to sample the culinary delights produced right next-door at Seastar Restaurant & Raw Bar. Chef-owner John Howie literally brings a new twist to seafood fare and seasonal dishes from all over the world.
Alternately, guests can opt to dine in the privacy and comfort of their own rooms as in-room dining is provided by Seastar Restaurant as well. This service is available 24 hours a day.
Meetings and Events
Pan Pacific Hotel’s flexible, lavish and functional spaces are the ideal settings for corporate meetings and urban weddings.
Lakefront: measures 1,674 square feet and can accommodate up to 200 people.
Lakefront A & Lakefront B: measure 837 square feet and can accommodate up to 80 people.
Cascade: measures 1,248 square feet and can accommodate up to 140 people.
Cascade A & Cascade B: measure 624 square feet and can accommodate up to 70 people.
Gateway: measures 480 square feet and can accommodate up to 40 people.
Terry: measures 384 square feet and can accommodate up to 30 people.
The Terrace (seasonal): measures 925 square feet and can accommodate up to 90 people.
Westlake: can accommodate up to 30 people.
The hotel’s highly experienced events team can be relied on to help their guests plan and host the perfect meeting and occasion, striving to meet every request and exceed expectations.
Seattle offers tourists and locals a host of attractions to choose from; there is always something new for everyone to see and experience no matter if this is their first time in the city or not. Below are just some of the destinations one should never miss when in Seattle.
- Experience Music Project (EMP) Museum
- Original Starbucks store
- Pike Place Market
- Smith Tower observation deck
- Bainbridge Island
- Boeing’s Everett facility
- Asian Art Museum
- Snoqualmie Falls
- Japanese Garden at the University of Washington Arboretum
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historic Park inside Old Cadillac Hotel building
- Alki Beach (made famous by the movie “Sleepless In Seattle”)
- Dungeness National Wildlife Refuge
- Science Fiction Museum
- Seattle Center
- International Fountain
- Seattle’s Space Needle
- Plus many more
A visit to Seattle is made even more memorable by staying at the Pan Pacific Hotel.
Pan Pacific Hotel
2125 Terry Avenue
Telephone: (206) 264-8111
Toll Free Reservation: 1-877-324-4856 (Within US)
Fax: (206) 654-5049