Santa Maria Suites in Key West is located a block away from the Atlantic Ocean and Duval Street – perfect for a hotel resort. The hotel was able to capture its historic designation by keeping the original façade structure. But stepping inside, stylish interior setting and furnishing adorn this charming hotel. The quiet location also makes this place a better choice than the other hotels and resorts nearby, for those who want a calming getaway.
Santa Maria Suites boasts of 35 well-appointed suites with modern furnishings and upscale amenities that will make your stay relaxing and stress-free. Each suite is large enough to entertain guests or families. There are also guest suites with private balconies and terraces that enclose a secret garden sanctuary.
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Accommodation: bedrooms have either one queen size bed or one king size bed in each room. The suite can be one level or 2 levels with garden view. Each room has a bathroom.
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Pool View Bi-level Suite: Bedrooms are on the second level and have one queen size bed each room. There’s half bath on the 1st level and bathroom on each bedroom. All bi-level suites have a private balcony.
- 2 Bedroom Pool View Suite: Each bedroom has one king-size bed and bathroom.
- 1 Bedroom Suite: Bedroom has one queen or one king size bed and bathroom. The suite also offers additional bathroom in the seating or living room area.
- Wireless internet access
- 3 42” flat screen TVs (depending on the room category)
- DVD player and AV input for connection to video game console
- Laptop or camcorder
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping and nightly turndown service
- Stove top and oven
- Refrigerator and freezer
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Wine chiller
- In-room washer and dryer
- Bath and Body Works bath products
Santa Maria Suites has one of the best Japanese restaurants in Key West. Ambrosia serves nothing but Japanese cuisine prepared to perfection. Specialty includes sushi, tempura and teriyaki. They also serve beer, wine and sake to go with your favorite Japanese meal.
The friendly staff at Ambrosia’s is available to take in reservations, which is highly recommended since it is always a full house. Just dial (305) 293-0304 or visit Ambrosia’s located at the lobby of Santa Maria Suites.
Apart from the luxurious in-room amenities, Santa Maria Suites Key West also offers the following hotel services: multi-lingual staff, 2 garden enclosed heated swimming pool, chilled pool towels, full-service concierge, parking lot for hotel guests, handicap accessible, daily happy hour with complimentary wine and beach access with attendants, towels and chairs.
The concierge can help guests plan their outing or water sports activities. They can also recommend restaurants and shops nearby.
Santa Maria Suites Key West
1401 Simonton Street
Key West, FL
Telephone: (305) 600-5165
Fax: (305) 296-2519