While the Four Seasons Hotel in downtown Seattle is a bit pricier than other hotels in the area, the world-class accommodations and first-rate service they provide are hard to beat. Its close proximity to premium locations and fascinating views of the Elliot Bay and Puget Sound add to the attraction that tourists and business people find in a typical Four Seasons Hotel.
147 spacious, well-appointed guest rooms, including suites, make up the Four Seasons Hotel. Each room is elegantly decorated and comfortably furnished, allowing for a relaxing stay and providing their guests with a home away from home.
At Four Seasons Hotel, it is apparent that the guest’s ultimate comfort and ease is of the highest priority with such amenities as custom ergonomic furniture in work spaces, including an elliptical desk, two chairs, dual-line speakerphone and high-speed wired/wireless internet access, lounge chair, 42-inch plasma television, and a marble bathroom featuring a deep-soaking tub, glass-enclosed rain shower, separate toilet and vanity mirror with an integrated television.
Deluxe Bay-View Rooms: offer approximately 469 square feet of space featuring views of Elliot Bay and Puget Sound. These rooms have either one king bed or two double beds and can accommodate up to three adults, or two adults and one child.
Partial Bay-View Rooms: offer approximately 450-475 square feet of space featuring courtyard or city views with partial view of Elliot Bay and Puget Sound. These rooms have either one king bed or two double beds and can accommodate up to three adults, or two adults and one child.
City-View Rooms: offer approximately 450 square feet of space featuring views of Seattle Art Museum or the city. These rooms have either one king bed or two double beds and can accommodate up to three adults, or two adults and one child.
Superior Rooms: offer approximately 463 square feet of space featuring views of the cityscape. These rooms have either one king bed or two double beds and can accommodate up to three adults, or two adults and one child.
Presidential Suite: offers approximately 2,480 square feet of space with stunning views of Elliot Bay and Puget Sound. This suite has one king bed and can accommodate up to four adults, or two adults and two children. Additional amenities include a large living room with two sofas and additional lounge seating that can comfortably accommodate ten people; gaming table and private study featuring a large desk and executive leather chair and additional seating; a spacious dining room with buffet niche and seating for ten; the en-suite bathroom features a bidet and private dressing room in addition to the standard bathroom amenities. The Presidential Suite can be arranged to create a two- or three- bedroom suite with the addition of connecting rooms.
Governor’s Suite: offers approximately 1,349 square feet of space featuring views of Elliot Bay and Puget Sound. This suite has one king bed and can accommodate up to four adults, or two adults and two children. Additional amenities include a large living room with a large sofa, lounge chairs and ottomans; a spacious dining room that can accommodate up to six people and a guest powder room with shower which is located off the living area. The Governor’s Suite can be arranged to create a two-bedroom suite with the addition of a connecting room.
Deluxe Elliot Bay Suite: offers approximately 1,190 square feet of space featuring views of Elliot Bay and Puget Sound. This suite has one king bed and can accommodate up to three adults, or two adults and two children. Additional amenities include a living room with ample seating, including a lounge and sofabed and a fireplace; separate dining area that can accommodate up to four people; a dedicated work area and a chaise lounge in the spacious bedroom; and a guest powder room. The Deluxe Elliot Bay Suite can be arranged to create a two-bedroom suite with the addition of a connecting room.
Corner Elliot Bay Suite: offers approximately 795 square feet of space featuring views of Elliot Bay and Puget Sound. This suite has one king bed and can accommodate up to three adults, or two adults and two children. Additional amenities include a living room with a sofabed and lounge chair, and a dedicated work area with a customized ergonomic workstation and a dual-line speakerphone in the bedroom.
A limited number of wheelchair accessible rooms, cribs and rollaways are available upon request.
Other in-room amenities include:
- Twice-daily housekeeping service, with evening ice delivery
- iPod docking station
- DVD player with access to children’s DVD library
- PlayStation, upon request
- Fax machine and printer, upon request
- Local newspaper
- Children’s welcome programme – age-specific amenities such as juice and cookies, babies’ and children’s toiletries, diapers, the use of child-size bathrobes and items to childproof guest rooms
For the guests’ convenience, Four Seasons Hotel also provides the following facilities and services:
- 24-Hour Business center with computers, Internet access, printing services and cellular telephones
- Town car transportation within a 2-mile (3.2-kilometre) radius of the hotel
- Morning coffee service with pastries in the lobby
- Self-guided art tour and brochure of the 30+ original art pieces from the Hotel’s collection of Northwest Art
- 24-Hour Fitness center featuring a whirlpool, eucalyptus steam room, cardiovascular and weight-training equipment
- Tea and snacks in the Spa relaxation lounge
- The Spa at Four Seasons
- Cold towels, cucumber-infused ice water, Gatorade and fresh fruit in the Fitness Center
- Pool amenities during the summer months include juice of the day, frozen grapes, popsicles and shaved ice; sunglass cleaning, lavender eye mask, chilled towels and Evian spritz
- Business amenities include:
- 24-Hour Business services
- Airline reservation service
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business equipment
- International newspapers
- Japanese translation and interpretation service
- Meeting and function space
- Printing services
- Secretarial service
- Translation and interpretation service
- Video conferencing
- Worldwide courier service
Pacific Northwest cuisine is served at its finest at the Four Seasons Hotel. Its close proximity to the Seattle Art Museum lends inspiration to the setting in which guests dine – the ART Restaurant and Lounge. Acclaimed local chef Kerry Sear prepares creative and inventive dishes for breakfast lunch and dinner. The Lounge offers cocktails and light dishes and is the perfect venue for a cup of java and evening cocktail.
24-hour in-room dining is also available for those who want to enjoy their meals in the privacy of their own rooms. This option is perfect for those in-between time zones.
Meetings and Events
Four Seasons Hotel is fully-prepared and widely-experienced when it comes to handling and hosting corporate meetings or social functions. Meeting spaces are equipped with cutting-edge audiovisual and communication technology, providing businesspeople with all the modern necessities to facilitate successful corporate functions.
The following services are available to corporate guests, compliments of the hotel:
- Whiteboards and cork boards in all breakout rooms
- Notepads, pencils, bottled water and candies in all meeting rooms
- Sunshades and black-out drapes over the floor-to-ceiling windows found in all meeting spaces
- Deluxe wooden easels
- Receiving, storage, handling and delivery to a meeting or guest room
- Built-in high-end sound system with subwoofers
- Stylish décor
- Induction cooking tables for all buffets
- Ivory chair covers
- Gasser banquet chairs
- Gold-rimmed show plates and table numbers and stands
- Northwest Art glass centerpieces and votive candles
- Wood or plexiglas podiums
- Staging and oak parquet dance floor
- White or ivory tabletop linens and napkins, Spiegelau glasses and Bernardaud china
The ballroom is flexible and can transform to ensure a bride’s dream wedding, whether intimate or elaborate, comes to fruition.
The Four Seasons’ location is ideal for traipsing around Seattle and discovering the sights, sounds and sensations that are unique to the city.
- Bainbridge Island
- Boeing Everett Plant
- Downtown Waterfront
- Olympic Sculpture Park
- Pacific Science Center
- Pioneer Square
- Seattle Aquarium
- Seattle’s International District
- Space Needle
- The Seattle Center
- Washington Park Arboretum
- Waterfront Park
- Woodland Park Zoo
- Historic Walking Tour
- Experience Music Project/Science Fiction Museum and Hall of Fame
- Seattle Art Museum
- Seattle Asian Art Museum
- The Children’s Museum Seattle
- The Museum of Flight
Scenic Day Trips:
- Mount Rainier National Park
- Olympic Peninsula and Olympic National Park
- Port Townsend
- San Juan Islands
- Snoqualmie Falls
- Victoria, British Columbia
- Whidbey Island
- Pacific Place
- Pike Place Market
- The Westlake Center
- Safeco Field
- Qwest Field
- Key Arena
- 5th Avenue Theatre
- ACT Theatre
- INTIMAN Theatre
- Pacific Northwest Ballet
- Paramount Theatre
- Seattle Children’s Theatre
- Seattle Opera
- Seattle Repertory Theatre
- Seattle Symphony
- The Gorge Amphitheatre
- White River Amphitheatre
Experience Seattle like you never have before by staying at Four Seasons Hotel – luxury accommodations and first-class service that are well-worth the price.
Four Seasons Hotel
99 Union Street
Telephone: (206) 749-7000
Fax: (206) 749-7099