Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel is a great destination for those who want to experience Phoenix. A cultural oasis, this urban hotel is located a few minutes away from the Phoenix Convention Center, Chase Field, U.S. Airways Arena, the Herberger, Comerica, Orpheum Theaters and museums.
This welcoming hotel is ideal for those traveling for business and for pleasure.
1,000 well-appointed guest rooms are available for the Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel guests. 47 suites are also available for those looking for more comfort and luxury.
Rooms feature mountain, city or stadium views. There are also club level rooms available.
- 32” Flat panel television
- Grab bars in bathroom
- Sprinklers in room
- The Sheraton Sweet Sleeper rollaway bed
- Closed caption programming
- Cable channels
- Maid service
- In-room movies
- Iron/ironing board by request
- Accessible shower and/or bath
- Smoke detectors in room
- Valet service
- Individual climate control
- Turndown service
- Knock light (hearing impaired)
- Air-conditioned room
- Dual-line speaker telephone
- Refrigerator available (charge)
- Shine for Sheraton™ bath amenities
- High speed internet access in all guest rooms (charge)
- The Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed
- The Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Crib
- Express/video checkout available
- Handicap accessible room
- The Sheraton Sweet Sleeper dog bed available
- In-room video games
- Data port
- Radio/alarm clock
- 100% Non-smoking guestrooms
- Coffee maker
Note: Some services are only available in a limited number of rooms. Some amenities require fees.
- Club Lounge – This club is a guest-only club which offers complimentary breakfast, evening hors d’oeuvres and various drinks and beverages to ensure guests get the most out of their stay. It is also a great and ideal setting for group get-togethers like small meetings or gatherings.
- Link@Sheraton is a business center equipped with Microsoft software for those who want to keep in touch with family, friends or business contacts.
- Sheraton fitness programmed by Core Performance
- Outdoor sundeck and pool
- Wheelchair access
- Currency exchange
- Safe deposit boxes
- Laundry/Valet service
- Luggage storage
- Wake-up service available
- Express check-in and check-out
- 24-hour room service
- Car rental service
- Braille elevators
- Vending machine
- Planned poolside activities
- Wireless high-speed Internet Access (charge)
- Fitness Facility
- Outdoor heated lap pool
- Sundry Shop
Note: Some services may not be available 24-hours daily or may require advance request. Fees on some services may apply.
The District American Kitchen and Wine Bar is located on the first level of the Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel. With open-air patio seating and live entertainment, it is the place to be for those who want to embrace the energy of Phoenix.
Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, wines, beers and cocktails, District is the perfect place to enjoy meals with friends or co-workers.
Meetings and Events
100,000 square feet are dedicated for meetings and events. With a 29,000 square foot ballroom and 17 meeting spaces, Sheraton Phoenix Downtown is the ideal event and meeting venue for all kinds of travelers.
The next time you’re in Phoenix, visit the Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel and enjoy a great Arizona getaway.
Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel
340 North 3rd Street
Telephone: (602) 262-2500