Click Here for the Best Honolulu Hotel Deals!
Save Big NOW on all Hotel Bookings with a $100 Cash Back Rebate!
STA Travel USA
$20 off QANTAS Airways Student Tickets at STATravel.com with code QANTAS. Valid through 3/31 so book now!
Find Last Minute Deals at hotels.com!
Canada passport holders must obtain a visa from the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia to enter the country. A passport must be presented and this should have a remaining validity for at least six months beyond the date of entry into Indonesia. The passport must contain at least one blank page for the placement of the Indonesian visa. Canadian travelers transiting from other points will not be permitted to board their onward flights to Indonesia without the six-month validity period. This regulation is strictly enforced and failure to comply may result to an entry refusal to Indonesia by immigration authorities.
General Requirements for Visit Visa:
- Original Canadian passport must be submitted. This must be valid for more than 6 (six) months for a (single entry) and 18 (eighteen) months for multiple entries, from the date of exit from Indonesia. Please note that the Indonesian Embassy will not accept damaged passport.
- A visa application form must be completed in full
- Two (2) recent photographs. Staple/glue one of the photographs to the visa application form in the box.
- Complete round trip airline electronic ticket. Proof of leaving Canada to and from Indonesia to another country. The airline ticket must be printed with the heading of the agent where the ticket was purchased.
- For Non-Canadian citizen: you must submit a copy of your Canadian Immigration document.
- For Non-Canadian citizen: a letter from your Employer in Canada, stating your employment, purpose of visit and length of travel to Indonesia.
- Visa payment in the form of money order. Single, $55.00 and Multiple-entries $120.00.
- Photocopy of other country’s valid passport. (if applicable)
General Requirements for Limited Stay Visa:
- Original Canadian passport must be submitted and be valid for more then 18 (eighteen) months from the date of your application
- A visa application completed in full
- Two (2) recent photographs.
- A copy of flight itinerary. The airline ticket must be printed with the heading of the agent where the ticket was purchased.
- A letter from your sponsor/agent in Indonesia indicating the purpose of your travel to Indonesia (authorization approval is not a sponsor letter).
- For Non-Canadian citizen: submit a copy of your Canadian Immigration document.
- Visa and authorization letter payment via money order only.
General Requirements for Visa on Arrival:
- Original Canadian passport valid for more than 6 (six) months from the date of exit form Indonesia. Please note that the Immigration Officer at the port of entry will not issue a visa with a damaged passport.
- Exit airline ticket or on-going ticket.
- You will also need to pay the visa fee of $25.00 in American currency
- Visa on arrival (VoA) is at the discretion of the Immigration Officer at the time of arrival at the airport in Indonesia. If you are unsure, you may apply for a visit visa prior to leaving Canada.
General Requirements for Diplomatic and Service Visa:
- Original Canadian passport valid for more than 6 (six) months from the date of exit from Indonesia.
- Diplomatic note from Foreign Government, Diplomatic Mission or from the United Nations.
- A visa application completed in full
- One (1) recent photograph (passport format) in the box on the application form.
- Copy of flight itinerary.
Information gathered here are subject to change without prior notice. Canadian passport holders traveling to the Republic of Indonesia are advised to contact the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia prior to visit for further consular assistance and confirmation:
Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia
55 Parkdale Avenue
Telephone: (613) 724-1100
Fax: (613) 724-1105