Click Here for the Best Honolulu Hotel Deals!
Save Big NOW on all Hotel Bookings with a $100 Cash Back Rebate!
STA Travel USA
$20 off QANTAS Airways Student Tickets at STATravel.com with code QANTAS. Valid through 3/31 so book now!
Find Last Minute Deals at hotels.com!
Canadian citizens should be in possession of a visa when traveling to Yemen. As visas are not issued upon arrival at the port of entry, Canadians should obtain them in advance from the Embassy of Yemen in Ottawa or at the closest Yemeni diplomatic mission.
All Canadian citizens intending to travel to Yemen are advised to ensure that their passports are valid for at least 6 months following their departure from Yemen.
- Fully accomplished and duly signed visa application form.
- Canadian passport with remaining validity of at least 6 months.
- 2 passport size photographs to be affixed to the visa application form.
- Copy of the airline roundtrip tickets.
- For business purposes:
- Cover letter from a registered company or firm based in Canada detailing the purpose of the applicant’s visit, and the company stamp or seal be affixed to the letter.
- For applications sent by mail: Prepaid courier slip and a self-addressed return envelope. Please provide a Prepaid Waybill for FedEx or Purolator, UPS, DHL or Express post. A return envelope must be enclosed, with the applicant’s clearly printed name, address, phone number and courier account number.
- The visa application processing takes 3-5 business days.
- Those residing outside Ottawa should call (613) 729-6627 Ext. 22 to book an appointment.
Visa Processing Fees:
Applicants are advised to lodge inquiries with the Yemeni Embassy for confirmation on the mode of payment of visa fees.
- Single entry: US$27.00
- Multiple entry, for 6 months: US$62.00
The above-mentioned are subject to change without prior notice. Canadians are advised to contact the Yemeni Embassy for confirmation on the latest requirements.
239 Hampshire Place, North West
Telephone: (403) 908-8515
Fax: (403) 232-0582
1240 Drummond Street
Telephone: (514) 861-8895
Fax: (514) 875-8716