Click Here for the Best Honolulu Hotel Deals!
Save Big NOW on all Hotel Bookings with a $100 Cash Back Rebate!
STA Travel USA
$20 off QANTAS Airways Student Tickets at STATravel.com with code QANTAS. Valid through 3/31 so book now!
Find Last Minute Deals at hotels.com!
Canadian passport holders are not required to secure visas for a stay of up to 180 days. Upon arriving at Antigua and Barbuda, Canadian visitors are granted a stay of one month. An application plus extension fees need to be submitted to and settled with the Antigua and Barbuda Immigration Department by Canadians who wish to extend their stay. Overstaying and working without a work permit is considered an offense. Passport should also have at least 6 months validity.
Immigration officials in Antigua and Barbuda are also strict about obtaining exact information from visitors such as:
- Proof of citizenship (passport, original or certified birth certificate, etc.)
- Where visitors are staying
- Request to see return tickets or tickets for onward travel
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover the visitor’s expenses for the duration of his or her stay
- Confirmation of accommodation
- Visitors are banned from bringing meat products inside personal luggage into Antigua and Barbuda.
- Cruise ship visitors who would usually need a visa will not require one as long as they arrive in Antigua and Barbuda in the morning and leave the same evening.
People who are passing through who would normally require a visa will not need an entry visa for Antigua and Barbuda as long as they are traveling within the same day and can provide proof of an onward trip (ticket, E-ticket).