Canadians intending to visit Kenya are required to obtain a visa. It is important to note, however, that possession of a visa does not guarantee that the bearer will be allowed to enter or remain in Kenya. The onus is on the traveler to satisfy all the immigration requirements at the port of entry in order not to be denied entry by an Immigration Officer.
- Original passport which is valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of expected departure from Kenya.
- Fully accomplished and duly signed application form.
- Copy of flight itinerary.
- 1 recent passport-size photo.
- Prepaid, self-addressed return courier envelope from Xpresspost with tracking number.
- Certificate of immunization against yellow fever, malaria and cholera.
- Visa processing fee.
- Applicants are to ensure that all requirements and documentations are met. Visa applications with incomplete requirements will not be processed.
Visa Processing Fee:
Applicants are required to pay the fees in a non-refundable certified bank cheque or money order in Canadian Dollars, made payable to the Kenya High Commission. Cash, personal cheques, and credit or debit cards will not be accepted.
- Single entry: CA$32
- Multiple entry: CA$63
- Single transit: CA$13
- Double transit: CA$26
The requirements provided here are subject to change without prior notice. For up-to-date information, Canadians can contact:
Kenya High Commission