United States Visa online
STA Travel USA
Save $20 off any Air New Zealand student ticket from STA Travel when you use promo code NEWZEALAND at statravel.com. Valid through 3/31.
United Kingdom Visa online
Save between $20 and $100 on all Hotel Bookings Now with hotels.com!
All Canadians require visas to enter Zimbabwe. Single entry visas can be obtained upon arrival at the port of entry in Zimbabwe. It is possible for tourists to apply for extension at the nearest immigration office. Multiple entry visas should be obtained from the Zimbabwean Embassy in Ottawa or at the Zimbabwean Department of Immigration.
Those in possession of business visas are advised that these cannot be extended from within Zimbabwe. Travelers bearing business visas should exit the country and re-enter as visitors or apply for new business visas.
Canadian citizens intending to live and work in Zimbabwe must contact the Embassy of Zimbabwe in Ottawa before departing for the country. It is difficult to arrange for a work permit or residential visa once a foreigner has arrived in Zimbabwe.
In addition, journalists, in particular, are required to obtain prior clearance from the Zimbabwean Ministry of Information and Publicity before visiting or working in Zimbabwe. Individuals found engaging in journalistic activities without proper accreditation risk arrest, detention and deportation.
Zimbabwean Ministry of Information and Publicity
Telephone: (+263-4) 706891 / 2 / 3 / 4 or 707210
Fax: (+263-4) 708557
- 2 fully accomplished and duly signed visa application forms.
- 2 passport size photographs. Please staple 1 to each form.
- Original Canadian passport with validity of at least 6 months beyond the intended departure date from Zimbabwe.
- For business visa: letter of invitation from Zimbabwe on company letterhead, hotel reservation confirmation, flight itinerary (2) – staple one to each form.
- For tourist visa: tour itinerary, hunting permit (2) – staple one to each form.
- For applications sent by mail: Self-addressed, stamped return envelope. If using one return envelope for multiple applications, indicate names of all applicants outside envelope.
- Visa fees, non-refundable.
- Single entry: CA$100
- Multiple entry: CA$200
In addition, all foreigners will be required to present the following upon arrival at a Zimbabwean port of entry:
- Proof of sufficient funds for traveler’s own upkeep and that of any accompanying dependents.
- Valid ticket for return or onward travel
- Address of location within Zimbabwe where visitor will be staying and address in their home country
- Name of host, if staying in a hotel or lodge
- Valid passport or other travel documents and visa, if required
The information contained herein is subject to amendments. Canadians are urged to obtain the most up-to-date visa information for Zimbabwe prior to travel.
Embassy of the Republic of Zimbabwe
332 Somerset Street West
Telephone: (613) 421-1242
Fax: (613) 422-7403
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org