A valid Canadian passport is required for Canadians visiting Poland. Passports must have a remaining validity for at least three months or 90 days beyond the date of your expected departure from Poland. Canadian visitors must be able to demonstrate that they have sufficient funds for the duration of their stay, have travel/medical insurance and onward travel plans.
- A fully completed visa application form.
- 1 photograph, must meet photograph requirements.
- Canadian passport valid for at least 3 months after the proposed exit date from Poland. Must contain at least 2 blank pages and have been issued within the last 10 years.
- Canadian Permanent Resident Card or valid visa for Canada.
- Proof of travel medical insurance with coverage of at least 30,000 EUR valid for all Schengen member states.
- Travel itinerary reservation
- Evidence of financial means
- Visa fees for Poland Visa
Information gathered here are subject to change without prior notice. Canadian passport holders traveling to Poland are encouraged to contact the Embassy of the Republic of Poland for consular consultation and further information and confirmation:
Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Canada
3015 – 15 Street N.E.
Telephone: (403) 291-3455
Website: (403) 287-7442
4990 – 92 Avenue
Telephone: (780) 415-5154
Fax: (780) 463-5282
1500 Pine Avenue West
Telephone: (514) 937-9481 / 236-8763 (24 Hours)
Fax: (514) 937-7271
2603 Lakeshore Boulevard West
Telephone: (416) 252-5471 (24 Hours)
Fax: (416) 252-0509
1177 West Hastings Street
Vancouver, British Columbia
Telephone: (604) 688-3530 / 688-4730 or 988-4062 (24 Hours)
Fax: (604) 688-3537