Canadian passport holders are required to have a visa prior to visiting Djibouti. Aside from a visa, a valid passport is also needed. The validity should be at least 6 months. A yellow fever vaccination certificate should also be presented.
General requirements in visa application
- Valid passport
- 2 passport size photographs
- 2 duly accomplished application forms
- Confirmed itinerary or airline ticket (round-trip)
- For Business Visa: Letter from employer stating the purpose of the visit, duration of the trip, persons or company to be visited and financial guarantee
- Proof of yellow fever vaccination
Visa Fee: USD 50
Note: The embassy or consulate may request additional documents when deemed necessary.
For more information regarding visa application, please contact:
Consulate General of Djibouti in Montreal, Canada
3525 Durocher Street, Apt 91
Montreal, Quebec, H2X 2E7
Telefax: (154) 288 – 8297