Dutch citizens are required to secure a visa prior to traveling to the People’s Democratic Republic of Algeria.
For the latest information on visa requirements, including visa fees, contact:
Embassy of Algeria
Van Stolklaan 1-3
2585 JS The Hague
Fax: (0031) 070 3 06 19 61
- A passport valid for at least six (6) months;
- Proof of travel insurance with a minimum cover is 30,000 euros, for nationals of countries of the Schengen area;
- Two (02) duly completed, dated and signed visa application forms.
- Two (02) recent photos
- Acknowledge the rights of Chancery
- Title of return transportation.
General Requirements – Tourist Visa:
- Hotel reservation, supported by an agency or an Algerian tourist accommodation certificate authenticated by the president of the Municipal People’s Congress (APC) of the residence of the inviting person;
- Proof of resources for the duration of stay;
- tickets round trip.
General Requirements – Business Visa:
- Continuation form to be filled French English
- Letter of invitation from the Algerian partner, specifying the purpose of the trip, and a letter of commitment or mission order from the employer;
- A hotel reservation or certificate of ownership issued by the inviting organization
General Requirements – Employment Visa:
- Copy of employment contract
- Temporary work permit issued by the relevant departments for Employment of the wilaya;
- Certification, subject to these same services, in which the employing organization ‘s committed to ensuring support for the repatriation of foreign workers.
Important Notice: The information provided here are subject to change without prior notice. For confirmation on visa requirements and fees, you may consult with the Embassy or Consulate for Algeria you.