Click Here for the Best Honolulu Hotel Deals!
Save Big NOW on all Hotel Bookings with a $100 Cash Back Rebate!
STA Travel USA
$20 off QANTAS Airways Student Tickets at STATravel.com with code QANTAS. Valid through 3/31 so book now!
Find Last Minute Deals at hotels.com!
Every US citizen who wishes to travel to Congo Brazzaville should be in possession of a passport, with no less than 6 months of validity prior to departure, a visa and a certificate of yellow fever vaccination. Upon arrival in the Republic of Congo, all travelers must present a letter of invitation and proof of hotel accommodation to the immigration officer.
Tourist and Business visas are valid up to three months from date of issuance and can either be for single or multiple entries. The Republic of Congo permits all American visitors to stay up to 30 days per visit. If there is a need to stay longer, you should inform the immigration officer upon arrival.
General Requirements in visa application
- Valid US passport
- 2- duly accomplished application forms
- 2- passport size pictures
- Flight Itinerary or copy of round trip airline ticket
- Certificate of yellow fever vaccination
- For Business: Letter from company stating the nature of visit, travel period, hotel voucher with address, company/organization to visit and financial guarantee
Types of visa and fees
- Tourist, single entry:USD 120
- Tourist, multiple entry: USD 120
- Business, single entry: USD 120
- Business, multiple entry: USD120
Additional entry requirements may be obtain from:
Embassy of the Republic of Congo
4891 Colorado Avenue
NW, Washington, DC
Telephone: (202) 726-5500
Permanent Mission of the Republic of Congo to the United Nations
14 E. 65th St., New York
New York 10021
Telephone: (212) 744-7840