Click Here for the Best Honolulu Hotel Deals!
Save Big NOW on all Hotel Bookings with a $100 Cash Back Rebate!
STA Travel USA
$20 off QANTAS Airways Student Tickets at STATravel.com with code QANTAS. Valid through 3/31 so book now!
Find Last Minute Deals at hotels.com!
Philippine passport holders are required to get a visa when traveling to Azerbaijan. Since the Azerbaijan government has stopped the issuance of visa on arrival at the Baku International Airport it is necessary to secure a visa prior to scheduled travel.
Foreign nationals are permitted to stay at Azerbaijan up to 30 days. Those who are intending to stay longer than 30 days must register with the local police.
It is possible to extend a visa, granted that it hasn’t expired yet. Visa extension can be requested through Migration Services in Azerbaijan. This costs about 30 AZN. If a foreign nationals fail to extend their visas before expiration, a fine will be incurred.
General Requirements in securing a visa
- Valid passport exceeding the scheduled departure date from the country.
- An invitation letter from an Azerbaijan national or resident. Letter should be certified by the Consular Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs. (Address: 4 Shikhali Gurbanov St., Baku AZ 1009)
- For Business Purposes: a letter from the employer/company should be submitted.
- Duly accomplished application form
- 1 passport size photos
Additional requirements may be requested when deemed necessary.
Types of Visas and Fees
- Transit single-entry: valid up to 5 days – USD 20
- Transit double-entry: valid up to 10 days – USD 40
- Single-entry: valid up to 90 days – USD 40
Note: There is no Embassy of the Republic of Azerbaijan in Manila, Philippines. The nearest embassy and consular office is located at Beijing, China. For more information on visa processing, please contact:
The Embassy of the Republic of Azerbaijan, China