A valid signed passport
A recent passport-type photograph
A completed and duly signed application form
Other supporting documents depending on the nature of your visit:
- Tourism – for short-term single or double entry visit of up to 30 days
Applicants must submit a written letter of request by either a Belarusian tourist company, a rest house, rehabilitation centre, or a written invitation letter by a Belarusian national together with supporting documents that confirm their ownership of an agro tourist homestead in Belarus.
- Commercial visit – visit of up to 90 days
Applicants must submit a written letter of request by a Belarusian company. Please be advised that requests by local offices of banks or international companies in Belarus, private entrepreneurs is not considered valid as they do not have a status of a legal entity in Belarus according to Belarusian regulations.
- Short-term private visit – for single, double or multiple entry visit of up to 90 days
Applicants must submit an original letter of invitation from a local citizenship and migration office of the Ministry of Interior of Belarus where a person you are going to visit resides.
For some instances, like in cases where an applicant has a report proving an emergency need to visit Belarus due to a serious disease or death of a relative, or an invitation from a person you are going to visit verified at Belarusian Embassy or Consulate, or a document certifying that you own a residence in Belarus, or a court notice, you may get a visa for a private visit without invitation.
- Long-term private visit – visit of up to 90 days within a yearApplicants must have a family member who is a Belarusian national or for those who own a residence in Belarus. To acquire this type of visa, an applicant needs either an original invitation issued by a local citizenship and migration office of the Ministry of Interior of Belarus where a person you are going to visit is living in Belarus or a certified document that you own a residence in Belarus.
- Long-term visit – commercial visit with intention to work, up to 90 days within a year
Applicants must have a written request by a Belarusian company/employer and an authorization of employment issued at the local citizenship and migration office of the Ministry of Interior of Belarus.
- Long-term visit – commercial visit without intention to work, up to 90 days within a year
Applicants must have a written request by a Belarusian company on its official letterhead. This letter must be signed by a company executive and sealed by a corporate seal, together with proof of registration of a Belarusian company (extract from the State Register of Legal Entities and Private Entrepreneurs of Belarus issued by the Ministry of Justice of Belarus), a copy of contract between Belarusian company and you or the company you are employed in, and a certifying document that you are employed by that company.
- Transit – visit of up to 48 hoursApplicants must have a visa of the country of main destination.
If traveling to a country that does not require a visa, applicants must submit any other supporting documents proving your need to transit through Belarus.
Applicants must submit an original invitation by the educational institution where you are pursuing to study. This letter should be verified by a local citizenship and migration office of the Ministry of Interior of Belarus.
Important note: All travelers need to register at the local citizenship and migration office of the Ministry of Interior of Belarus within 3 business days upon arrival to Belarus. If travelers intend to stay longer than they are permitted to by their visa, they would need to have their visa validated through a local citizenship and migration office of the Ministry of Interior of Belarus.
Information gathered here are subject to change without prior notice. Travelers are encouraged to contact the following embassies for further consular consultations and confirmation:
Embassy of Belarus in Korea
432-1636, Shindang 2 dong, Jung-gu,
Seoul, 100-835, Republic of Korea
(02) 2237-8171 (representative, consular section)
(02) 2237-8173 (commercial section)
(010) 7140-8171 (for emergencies)
(02) 2237-8174 (Fax)
email@example.com (for economic and investment inquiries)
firstname.lastname@example.org (for consular inquiries)
Work Hours: Daily from Monday to Friday
from 09:30 till 12:00 a.m.
Consulate of Belarus in Singapore, Singapore
50 Raffles Place, #44-04 Singapore Land Tower
Telephone: (65) 6323-9345
Fax: (65) 6323-2789
Embassy of the Republic of Belarus in China
Viet Nam, Hanoi, Tay Ho District, Tay Ho Road, 52
Telephone: (84 4) 3 829-0494 (reception)
Fax: (84 4) 3 719-7125 (office)
Days of reception of visitors: Monday – Friday
Time of reception of visitors: similarly to the Embassy operating time
Telephone: (84 4) 3 719 71 26