Click Here for the Best Honolulu Hotel Deals!
Save Big NOW on all Hotel Bookings with a $100 Cash Back Rebate!
STA Travel USA
$20 off QANTAS Airways Student Tickets at STATravel.com with code QANTAS. Valid through 3/31 so book now!
Find Last Minute Deals at hotels.com!
Filipinos need visas to travel to and enter Italy. In addition, once they arrive in Italy, Filipinos will be asked to: present their Philippine passports and these must be valid for at least 3 months beyond the intended duration of stay in Italy; demonstrate the availability of means of subsistence; and show their confirmed return or onward airline tickets.
- Fully accomplished and duly signed visa application form.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Original Philippine passport valid for at least 3 months beyond the intended length of stay in the Schengen area. Please note that airlines may require passengers to carry passports with validity of at least 6 months from their travel date.
- Return-trip booking or ticket or proof of available means of personal transport.
- Proof of available lodging in Italy: tourist vouchers, hotel booking, offer of hospitality.
- Proof of sufficient funds as per Ministry of Interior Directive.
- Documentation of socio-professional standing.
- Health insurance policy with a minimum coverage of €30,000 for emergency hospital and repatriation expenses, licensed in the Schengen area.
- For business (financial-commercial operator):
- Local document demonstrating status as financial-commercial operator (e.g. business licence, Chamber of Commerce certificate, etc.).
- Travel agenda indicating scheduled business contacts or letter of invitation from an Italian company.
- The Diplomatic or Consular Representation reserves the right to ask for additional documentation when deemed necessary.
Visa Processing Fees:
The following fees are expressed in Euro, but will be collected in Philippine peso. Inquiries concerning the method of payment can be lodged at the Embassy of Italy.
- Single fee for all Schengen visas: €60
- National visas for long-term stays (type D): €90
The above-mentioned requirements can change at any time. Filipinos are advised to obtain the most up-to-date information from the Embassy of Italy.
Embassy of Italy
6th Floor, Zeta Condominium
191 Salcedo Street