Click Here for the Best Honolulu Hotel Deals!
Save Big NOW on all Hotel Bookings with a $100 Cash Back Rebate!
STA Travel USA
$20 off QANTAS Airways Student Tickets at STATravel.com with code QANTAS. Valid through 3/31 so book now!
Find Last Minute Deals at hotels.com!
Filipinos require visas when traveling to Kazakhstan, except when holding a letter of invitation and visa is pre-arranged by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Please note that the pre-arranged visas are only applicable at Aktau (SCO), Almaty (ALA), Astana (TSE), Atyrau (GUW) and Uralsk (URA) airports. The pre-arranged visa is only valid for single entry and a stay of no more than 1 month.
- Fully accomplished and duly signed visa application form.
- Original, Philippine passport with validity of at least 6 months longer than that of the requested visa. The passport must contain at least 1 blank visa page.
- 1 passport size photograph.
- A written statement requesting the issuance of a visa, detailing the applicant’s purpose for the trip, duration of stay in Kazakhstan, itinerary and contact person in Kazakhstan.
- For business visa:
- Copy of invitation letter from host company in Kazakhstan. The name should clearly indicate the name of the applicant; exact name of inviting company; exact dates of visit to Kazakhstan; and the itinerary. Inviting company should provide the confirmation (visa support number) for the applicant’s trip through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan.
- A cover letter from applicant’s company, briefly summarizing the purpose of the visit, including some information about the company.
- For tourist visa:
- Copy of invitation letter from the hosting tourist company in Kazakhstan.
- A cover letter from applicant’s company with the information about the company.
- The Consular Representative reserves the right to ask for further documentation.
- Filipinos are advised to direct inquiries regarding visa requirements and the corresponding fees to the Consulate of Kazakhstan in Manila or the Embassy of Kazakhstan in neighboring countries.
The information provided here is subject to change without prior notice. The onus is on the Filipino traveler to make sure they obtain the latest visa, entry and exit requirements for Kazakhstan before traveling.
Consulate of the Republic of Kazakhstan
6/F Pyramid, E.L. Fereira Building
1641-C Dian Street
Barangay San Isidro
Telephone: (+632) 844-2437 / 843-7441
Fax: (+632) 844-0166
Embassy of the Republic of Kazakhstan, China
9, Dong Liu Jie
San Li Tun
Telephone: (+86-10 ) 6532-6182 / 65324189 / 65326183 / 65326541 / 65326536
Fax: (+86-10) 6532-6183
Consulate General of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Hong Kong
31 Floor, West Tower, Shun Tak Centre
200 Connaught Road Central
Telephone: (+852) 2548-3841
Fax: (+852) 2548-8361
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Embassy of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Japan
Telephone: (+81-3) 3791-5273 / 3791-5274 / 3791-5275
Fax: (+81-3) 3791-5279
Embassy of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Malaysia
115, Jalan Ampang Hilir
55000, Kuala Lumpur
Telephone: (+603) 4252-2999
Fax: (+603) 4252-3999
Embassy of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Singapore
1 Kim Seng Promenade #09-04/05
Great World City, East Office Tower
Telephone: (+65) 6536-6100
Fax: (+65) 6438-8990
Embassy of the Republic of Kazakhstan, South Korea
Embassy of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Thailand
Jewelry Trade Center Building
919/501 Silom Road
Telephone: (+66-2) 234-6365 / 66
Fax: (+66-2) 234-6368