Click Here for the Best Honolulu Hotel Deals!
Save Big NOW on all Hotel Bookings with a $100 Cash Back Rebate!
STA Travel USA
$20 off QANTAS Airways Student Tickets at STATravel.com with code QANTAS. Valid through 3/31 so book now!
Find Last Minute Deals at hotels.com!
Philippine citizens are required to secure a visa prior to traveling to Libya. Anyone traveling to Libya is required to carry in his person at least USD1,000 or its equivalent except those visiting a resident or traveling as part of a tourist package.
The Embassy of Libya will not issue a visa on a passport that contains a valid or expired visa to Israel. Visas or entry may be denied for travellers if a passport contains Israeli stamps.
- Holders of a copy of a letter issued by the Libyan immigration authorities*
- Visitors travelling to Libya for touristic purposes are required to convert USD 1,000.-, or equivalent, in freely convertible cash or debit the amount from a valid credit card upon arrival. Failure to do so, will result in the traveller being refused entry.
- Exempt are those visiting a resident, provided holding proof of sponsorship covering entire stay (e.g. accommodation, medical care expenses, etc.).
- Exempt are those traveling as part of a paid tourist package if holding a visa or permission from the Administration of Passport, Nationality and Foreign Affairs;
* Holders of a copy of a letter issued by the Libyan immigration authorities confirming that a visa will be granted on arrival at the airport. This copy must be sent to the office of the transporting carrier in Libya, at least 24 hours in advance.
The Embassy of Libya will not issue a visa on a passport that contains a valid or expired visa to Israel. Visas or entry may be denied for travellers if a passport contains Israeli stamps. Non-compliance with visa requirements will result in a fine for the transporting carrier (LYD 500.- per passenger) and deportation of the inadmissible passenger by the delivering carrier.
Important Notice: The information provided here are subject to change without prior notice. For confirmation on visa requirements and fees, you may consult with the Embassy of Libya.
The Embassy of the Great Socialist People’s Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
1644 Dasmarinas St. cor. Mabolo St.
Telephone: (+63-2) 817-7331 / 817-7332
Fax: (632) 817-7337