United States Visa online
STA Travel USA
Save $20 off any Air New Zealand student ticket from STA Travel when you use promo code NEWZEALAND at statravel.com. Valid through 3/31.
United Kingdom Visa online
Save between $20 and $100 on all Hotel Bookings Now with hotels.com!
Citizens of the Philippines who intend to travel to Macedonia must first obtain a visa appropriate to their purpose of visit.
- Passport, valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of expected departure from Macedonia.
- 1 passport-size photo
- Proof of travel insurance
- Proof of visa processing fee payment
- Documentary proof of purpose of stay in Macedonia:
- For business:
- Letter of invitation from a state institution, trade company or other legal entities to attend a meeting or other engagements relating to trade, industry or work
- Other proof of trade, business and
- Invitations from organizers of conferences, seminars and similar events
- For travel related to education or professional training for a maximum duration of 3 months:
- Proof of enrollment in an educational institution where the applicant will receive training
- For tourism or personal purposes:
- Letter of invitation from friend/relative living in Macedonia
- Proof of confirmed itinerary
- Proof of hotel reservation
- Purchased round-trip ticket
- For business:
- Evidence of adequate financial means to cover expenses while in Macedonia
- Sufficient cash in domestic or foreign currency
- Valid credit cards, traveler’s cheques, etc.
- Ownership of real estate or other property
- Affidavit of Support from the Republic of Macedonia (must be authorized by the Notary Public in Macedonia)
The Republic of Macedonia is not represented by an embassy or consular office in the Philippines. For more information on the exact visa requirements for Filipinos, please contact:
Embassy of the Republic of Macedonia
3-2-21 Sun Li Tun Diplomatic Compound
Telephone: (86 10) 6532-78496
Fax: (86 10) 6532-7847
Honorary Consulate-General of the Former Yugoslav – Republic of Macedonia
Kudan VIGAS 2F
1-10-9 Kudan-kita, Chiyoda-ku
Telephone: (81 03) 3221-1061