Click Here for the Best Honolulu Hotel Deals!
Save Big NOW on all Hotel Bookings with a $100 Cash Back Rebate!
STA Travel USA
$20 off QANTAS Airways Student Tickets at STATravel.com with code QANTAS. Valid through 3/31 so book now!
Find Last Minute Deals at hotels.com!
Philippine passport holders may enter and travel within the territory of the Schengen states, of which Malta is a member, for a period no more than three months (90 days) in any six-month period (180 days) as long as they meet visa and entry conditions.
- Documentary evidence of purpose of the traveler’s visit
- Means of transport and for the return journey
- Means of subsistence or support during the journey and stay
- Accommodation arrangements
Supporting documents for purpose of visit:
- Letter of invitation
- A summons
- Certificate of enrolment
- An organized trip
- A valid return ticket or
- Certificate of a reserved and prepaid journey
- Supporting documents regarding means of subsistence
Accepted proof of means of support:
- Cash in convertible currency
- Traveler’s cheques
- Cheque books for a foreign currency account
- Credit cards
- Any other means that guarantees funds in hard currency
The level of means of subsistence shall be proportionate to the length and purpose of the stay, and to the amount of € 48 per day.
Supporting documents regarding accommodation:
- Hotel reservation or reservation for a similar establishment
- Documents confirming the existence of a lease or a title deed, in the applicant’s name, to a property situated in Malta
Information gathered here are subject to change without prior notice. Philippine passport holders are advised to contact the Embassy of Malta for consular assistance and further confirmation:
Consulate of the Republic of Malta
12th Floor, Unit 1242 Megaplaza Building
ADB Avenue corner Garnet Road
Pasig City 1600
Telephone: (632) 687-7245
Fax: (632) 687-7245