As a general rule, all foreign nationals traveling to Moldova must have a passport with at least six months validity beyond the intended stay. All visitors are required to register their passport at the office of the Population Registration Department of Information Technologies within three days of arrival.
Filipino citizens are also required to secure a visa, whether for tourism or business, prior to traveling. The Moldovan government allows visa holders to stay in the country for a maximum of ninety days per six-month period.
Tourism & Business
- Valid passport with blank visa pages
- 1 filled out and signed visa application form
- 1 passport size photograph, recent
- Roundtrip/Onward airline ticket
- Tourism: Proof of sufficient funds to cover the trip
- Business: invitation from the company or organization to be visited. Letter must be authorized by the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Moldova before being submitted to the embassy.
Visa fees depend on the duration of the trip and purpose of the travel.
Since there is no Moldovan embassy or consulate office in the Philippines, all questions regarding visa application requirements may be directed to:
Embassy of the Republic of Moldova, China
Ta Yuan Office Diplomatic Office Building
No. 14 Liang Ma He Nan Lu
Telephone: (+86) 10 6532-5494
Fax: (+86) 10 6532-5379
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com