Philippine citizens are required to secure a visa prior to traveling to Montenegro. Visas may be obtained from diplomatic and consular posts of Montenegro. If an applicant is unable to reach a diplomatic or consular post of Montenegro, s/he may apply for a visa at the Embassy of the Republic of Serbia in Jakarta.
Embassy of the Republic of Serbia, Jakarta
Telephone: (+62-21) 314-3560 / 314-3720
- Filled out visa application form.
- A valid travel document valid for at least three months more than that of the visa.
- One color photo 35×45 mm;
- Proof of the purpose of stay in Montenegro (letter of guarantee by a physical person or letter of invitation by a legal entity, state authority in Montenegro or organizer of an international conference or event);
- Proof of ensured accommodation (receipt from a tourist arrangement, hotel or other type of accommodation reservation that has been paid in);
- Proof of possession of means for sustenance during his stay in Montenegro, as well as for return into the country where he comes from or for travel into a third state (cash, a bank account, traveler’s checks, credit cards etc.);
- Proof of the means of travel and intention to return into the state where a foreigner comes from or into a third state (a return airplane or other transportation ticket, a driving license);
- Proof of health insurance;
- Proof that the consular fee has been charged, as well as other corresponding documents based on which the purpose and ensured accommodation in Montenegro can be determined.
As a general rule, a foreigner shall submit a visa application personally. In exceptional, justified cases, a foreigner does not have to apply for a visa personally, but does need to appear at the diplomatic or consular representative office once it is issued.
For a foreigner who is minor, i.e. legally incapable, visa application shall be filed by a parent or his legal representative.
Additional requirements – Business Visa:
A foreigner coming to Montenegro for a private or business visit shall enclose to the visa application the letter of guarantee by a physical person or letter of invitation by a legal entity, state authority in Montenegro or organizer of an international conference or event as a proof of the purpose of his/her visit and possible readiness of the person or legal entity to cover the costs of the stay and return upon the expiry of the visa. The content of the letter is prescribed here.
Important Notice: The information provided here are subject to change without prior notice. For confirmation on visa requirements and fees, you may consult with the nearest consular or embassy for Montenegro.