Click Here for the Best Honolulu Hotel Deals!
Save Big NOW on all Hotel Bookings with a $100 Cash Back Rebate!
STA Travel USA
$20 off QANTAS Airways Student Tickets at STATravel.com with code QANTAS. Valid through 3/31 so book now!
Find Last Minute Deals at hotels.com!
Philippine citizens are required to secure a visa prior to traveling to Pakistan. Processing of visa application takes three business days.
For up-to-date information on visa requirements, visit the Embassy’s website or its office in the Philippines at:
Embassy of Pakistan
6th Floor Alexander House
132 Amorsolo Street
Metro Manila, Philippines
Telephone: (+63-2) 817-2772 / 817-2776
Fax: (+63-2) 840-0229
- One photograph along with visa application form dully signed by applicant and copy of Residence permit required.
- For Family Visit Visa, proof of family relation in Pakistan is required.
- For Tourist Visa, hotel booking, return ticket, and financial support certificate are required.
- For Business Visa, an invitation letter from Pakistan duly attested by Chamber of Commerce and a visa request from his company/organization/sponsor in the Philippines are required.
- Relevant visa fee to be paid.
Visa will be issued within three working days after receipt of application.
Important Notice: The information provided here are subject to change without prior notice. For confirmation on visa requirements and fees, you may consult with the Embassy or Consulate for Pakistan you.