Click Here for the Best Honolulu Hotel Deals!
Save Big NOW on all Hotel Bookings with a $100 Cash Back Rebate!
STA Travel USA
$20 off QANTAS Airways Student Tickets at STATravel.com with code QANTAS. Valid through 3/31 so book now!
Find Last Minute Deals at hotels.com!
Filipinos intending to visit Saint Kitts and Nevis are required to obtain a visa. Visa application can be done online by filling up all the mandatory fields. Those choosing this method of visa application should be advised that the following documentations must be brought and presented upon arrival in Saint Kitts and Nevis:
General Requirements – Visitor Visa:
- Current passport, valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of expected departure from the country.
- 2 passport-size photos.
- Non-refundable application fee of EC$100.00 (non-refundable US$100.00 penalty fee for persons arriving in Saint Kitts and Nevis without the required visa).
- Bank statement for the past 3 months.
- Letter from Employer.
- All non-English documents must be translated and notarized.
- All signatures must be notarized.
There is a departure tax of EC$58.
Filipinos are urged to obtain the most current visa information before traveling to Saint Kitts and Nevis at the nearest embassy.
Embassy of Saint Kitts and Nevis
5 FL, No. 9-1, Lane 62
Tien Mou West Road