Click Here for the Best Honolulu Hotel Deals!
Save Big NOW on all Hotel Bookings with a $100 Cash Back Rebate!
STA Travel USA
$20 off QANTAS Airways Student Tickets at STATravel.com with code QANTAS. Valid through 3/31 so book now!
Find Last Minute Deals at hotels.com!
Filipinos are required to secure a visa before traveling to San Marino. Immigration and customs issues for San Marino are handled by Italy. Therefore, all normal documentation requirements for entry into Italy apply for San Marino.
General Requirements – Tourist Visa (up to 90 days):
- Fully accomplished and duly signed visa application form.
- Recent passport-size photo.
- Passport, valid for at least 3 months beyond visa expiry date.
- Return or onward trip booking, or proof of financial means for transport.
- Proof of accommodation in San Marino.
- Proof of financial capacity for the duration of stay in (as per Ministry of Interior Directive 1.3.2000)
- Documentation of socio-professional standing.
- Proof of travel health insurance policy with a minimum coverage of €30,000.
- The Diplomatic or Consular Representative reserves the right to ask for further documentation as deemed necessary.
Visa Processing Fee:
The fees are collected in Philippine pesos, but expressed in Euro:
- Single Fee for all Schengen visas: € 60
- Group visas (types, A, B and C): € 60 + 1 per person
Filipinos are strongly advised to obtain the most current visa requirements for San Marino before traveling, as the information provided here is subject to change without prior notice.
Embassy of Italy
6th Floor Zeta Condominium
191 Salcedo Street
Telephone: (632) 892-4531
Fax: (632) 817-1436