Filipinos intending to visit Serbia must obtain visas in advance of travel. While Serbia is not represented by an embassy or consular office in the Philippines, the Serbian Embassy in Indonesia is responsible for processing visa requests for Filipinos.
General Requirements – Short stay Visa (Type C Visa):
- Passport with validity exceeding the visa being applied for by 90 days.
- Fully accomplished and duly signed visa application form.
- Photo (Size 3,5 x 4,5 cm).
- For private visit: A certified invitation letter from a relative or friend in Serbia.
- For business visit:
- Official invitation from the company in Serbia, detailing the nature of business, expected duration of the visit and the name and address of the institution the applicant will be visiting.
- Official letter from the company in the Philippines which the applicant is representing.
- Proof of sufficient funds.
- Return or onward airline tickets. If traveling by car, a copy of the International Driving License, Title and Insurance for the car.
- The Immigration Officer reserves the right to ask for additional supporting documentation as deemed necessary.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted and processed.
The information provided here is subject to change without prior notice. It is highly recommended that Filipinos contact the nearest Serbian Embassy or Consulate for the most up-to-date information concerning visa requirements well in advance of their planned travel.
Embassy of the Republic of Serbia
Jl.HOS Cokroaminoto 109
Telephone: (+6221) 314-3560 / 314-3720
Fax: (+6221) 314-3613