Click Here for the Best Honolulu Hotel Deals!
Save Big NOW on all Hotel Bookings with a $100 Cash Back Rebate!
STA Travel USA
$20 off QANTAS Airways Student Tickets at STATravel.com with code QANTAS. Valid through 3/31 so book now!
Find Last Minute Deals at hotels.com!
Philippine Passport holders traveling to Sierra Leone must obtain a visa to enter the country. Their Philippine passports must have at least 6 months remaining validity from the day of entry into the country for which visa has been applied for.
- Fully completed visa application form
- Two (2) passport photographs
- Valid Philippine passport & one copy
- Original of valid resident visa
- Confirmation letter from your health insurance stating coverage & one copy
- Proof of group travel/ hotel booking in Sierra Leone/ airline reservation for Sierra Leone & one copy
- Current bank statement & one copy
- Reference letter from your employer/ education institution
- Visa fees for Sierra Leonean Visa
Information gathered here are subject to change without prior notice. Philippine passport holders traveling to Sierra Leone are encouraged to contact the nearest Embassy of the Republic of Sierra Leone for consular consultation and further information and confirmation:
Sierra Leone Consulate
#27 Samson Road
Lahug, Cebu City
Telephone: (+63-32) 232-2988 / 232-6753
Embassy of the Republic of Sierra Leone, Beijing
No. 7, Dongzhi Men Wai Da Jie
Telephone: (+86-10) 6532-1222 / 6532-2174 / 6532-1446 (Visa)
Fax: (+86-10) 6532-3752