Philippine passport holders can be issued visas on arrival in Singapore, for stays of up 30 days, whether for touristic or business purposes. Filipinos intending to enter Singapore must be able to fully satisfy the Immigration Officer at the port of entry of the following requirements:
General Entry Requirements:
- Philippine passport with validity of at least 6 months beyond the date of intended departure from Singapore.
- Valid visa for the next destination, if required.
- Confirmed return or onward airline ticket.
- Sufficient funds for the duration of stay in Singapore.
Those intending to work, study or reside in Singapore are required to obtain the necessary visas before traveling.
In June 1, 2008, the Embassy of Singapore in Manila, Philippines implemented a system which facilitates visa applications via the internet. Through the Embassy’s trusted partners, visa application can now be submitted via electronic device. The trusted partners then bring the applicants’ passports and payment slips to the Embassy for visa collection. Below is a list of the Embassy’s trusted partners:
- Rajah Travel Corp.
3/F, Gercon Plaza
7901 Makati Avenue
- Uni-Orient Travel, Inc.
447 Juan Luna St.
- American Express Transnational, Inc.
142, Ground Floor Eurovilla 1
B. A. Rufino cor. Legaspi St, Legaspi Village
Telephone: (632) – 884 9478 / 80
- Marsman Drysdale Travel, Inc.
19/F Robinsons Summit Center
6783 Ayala Avenue
Telephone: (632) 887-0000
- Walk-in visa applications are no longer accepted at the Embassy of Singapore. All Filipinos interested in lodging visa applications for Singapore should contact the above-mentioned trusted partners.
The information provided here is subject to change without prior notice. It is the Filipino traveler’s responsibility to check for the most up-to-date information concerning visa and entry requirements for Singapore before making travel plans. Please contact:
Embassy of the Republic of Singapore
No. 505, Rizal Drive
Bonifacio Global City
1634 Taguig City
Telephone: (632) 856-9922 Ext. 113 (Visa Services)
Fax: (632) 856-9932