Filipinos intending to travel to Slovakia for business, tourism, employment or study purposes are required to obtain visas in advance of their planned trip.
Slovakia is a party to the Schengen Agreement, and as such, Filipinos would have to apply for Schengen Visas if:
- Slovakia is the main destination (traveler will spend the most time in Slovakia), or
- Traveler is spending the same amount of time in several Schengen countries with Slovakia as the first port of entry into the Schengen region
General Requirements – Schengen Visa:
- Passport which is valid for at least 6 months beyond the expiry date of the visa being applied for. The original passport should be provided along with a photocopy of each page.
- 2 recent passport-size photos.
- Fully accomplished and duly signed application form.
- Detailed original flight itinerary indicating arrival and departure date.
- Evidence of sufficient financial means (recent original bank or credit card statements).
- Travel health insurance.
- Confirmed hotel reservation.
- The Consular Officer reserves the right to ask for additional documentation when deemed necessary.
- Underage children cannot apply for a visa. Both parents must fill out and sign the application form for their children before the Consular Officer.
Filipinos are urged to obtain the most current entry requirements for Slovakia before embarking on their trip, as the information provided here is subject to change without prior notice. The Embassy of Slovakia in Jakarta, Indonesia handles all immigration matters for Philippine visa applicants; however, there are also Consular Offices for Slovakia in the Philippines where inquiries can be lodged.
Embassy of Slovakia for the Philippines in Indonesia
Jalan Professor Mohammad Yamin 29
P.O. Box 1368
Telephone: (+62-21) 310 1068 / 392-6754
Fax: (+62-21) 315 1429 / 310-1180
3rd Floor, A&R Building
213 Rizal Avenue Extension
(Between 2nd & 3rd Avenues)
Telephone: (632) 366-4487 / 366-4489 / 362-4231
Fax: (632) 362-4232
6th Floor Insular Life Building
Gorordo cor. Maxilom Avenues
Telephone: (+63-32) 231-5333
Fax: (+63-32) 231-4825