Click Here for the Best Honolulu Hotel Deals!
Save Big NOW on all Hotel Bookings with a $100 Cash Back Rebate!
STA Travel USA
$20 off QANTAS Airways Student Tickets at STATravel.com with code QANTAS. Valid through 3/31 so book now!
Find Last Minute Deals at hotels.com!
Filipinos intending to visit South Africa must obtain the pertinent visas to their purpose. Visas should be applied for at the South African Embassy in Manila as they are not obtainable at South African ports of entry.
General Requirements – Visitor’s Visa:
- Passport, valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of intended departure from South Africa.
- Fully accomplished and duly signed visa application form.
- Proof of airline ticket booking.
- 2 recent passport-size photographs with white background.
- Supporting documents verifying the applicant’s purpose and duration of visit (proof of hotel booking or invitation from host and host’s legal status in South Africa).
- Proof of sufficient funds to support the applicant for his or her length of stay in South Africa.
- If arriving from a country where yellow fever is prevalent: International certificate for yellow fever vaccination.
- Non-refundable visa fee.
- The Consular Officer reserves the right to ask for additional documentations as deemed necessary.
All Filipinos are advised to confirm the above-mentioned requirements with the South African Embassy before planning their trip. The information provided here is subject to change at any time as the South African government reserves the right to modify their visa and entry requirements.
South African Embassy
29th Floor, Yuchengco Tower
6819 Ayala Avenue
Metro Manila 1227
Telephone: (632) 889-9383
Fax: (632) 889-9337
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com (Consular)