Filipino citizens intending to travel to Spain, for tourism or business, must obtain a visa before traveling. Since Spain is part of the Schengen visa scheme, Schengen visa should be applied for.
A valid passport is also needed to travel to Spain. The Philippine passport must have at least six months remaining validity beyond the intended travel period. All foreign travelers are permitted to stay for a maximum of 90 days.
- Valid passport, original and one photocopy
- Fully completed Schengen visa application form
- Two passport size picture, recent
- Confirmed itinerary from travel agent or hotel accommodation
- Confirmed Roundtrip airline ticket
- Proof of sufficient fund such as bank statement
- Invitation letter from a resident in Spain (if applicable)
- Business Visa: Letter from employer stating purpose and duration of the trip
- Visa fee
*Visa fee is approximately US $90.00 payable at the Consulate of Spain
*Processing of short-term visa application is 15 calendar days from the receipt of application. Depending on the documents submitted, processing may take longer or up to 30 days.
Above information may change without prior notice. It is advisable to consult with the Embassy of Spain or Consulate Office for up-to-date visa or entry requirements.
Consulate of Spain
5th floor, A.C.T. Tower
135, Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue
Telephone: (+63-2) 818-3561 / 818-3581 / 759-2970
Fax: (+63-2) 810-2885