Visas are required of Filipinos intending to visit Swaziland, and these must be obtained from an embassy or consulate prior to arrival in the country.
The Republic of Swaziland is not represented by an embassy or consulate in the Philippines, but inquiries for visa requirements and submission of applications for visa can be made through a Swazi Embassy or Diplomatic Mission in neighboring countries.
- Passport, valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of intended departure from Swaziland.
- Fully accomplished and duly signed visa application form.
- Proof of airline ticket booking (return or onward tickets).
- 2 recent passport-size photographs.
- Supporting documents verifying the applicant’s purpose and duration of visit (proof of hotel booking or invitation from host in Swaziland).
- Proof of sufficient funds to support the applicant for his or her length of stay in Swaziland.
- If arriving from a country where yellow fever is prevalent: International certificate for yellow fever vaccination.
- The Consular Officer reserves the right to ask for additional documentations as deemed necessary.
Visitors are usually granted a 30-day stay. Those intending to remain in Swaziland for more than 30 days can apply for extensions at the Swaziland Immigration Department in Mbabane.
All Filipinos are advised to confirm the above-mentioned requirements with the Swazi Embassy or Diplomatic Mission in neighboring countries before planning their trip. The information provided here is subject to change at any time as the Republic of Swaziland reserves the right to modify their visa and entry requirements.
Embassy of the Kingdom of Swaziland
No.9 Lane 62
Tien-mu West Road, 10th Floor
Telephone: 00886 2 2873
High Commission to the Kingdom of Swaziland
Menara Lion Building, Level 22, Suit 22.03.03 (A)
Telephone: (+603) 216-2511 / 216-2361
Fax: (+603) 263-3326