United States Visa online
STA Travel USA
Save $20 off any Air New Zealand student ticket from STA Travel when you use promo code NEWZEALAND at statravel.com. Valid through 3/31.
United Kingdom Visa online
Save between $20 and $100 on all Hotel Bookings Now with hotels.com!
Visas are required of Filipinos intending to travel to Syria, and these must be obtained well in advance of arrival in Syria. They must also be in possession of Philippine passports with remaining validity of 6 months beyond the date of departure from Syria. As a general rule, the Syrian Government refuses entry to all female nationals of the Philippines, unless they are able to present prior approval from the Immigration Head Office located in Damascus.
Syria has no representation in the Philippines. Because of this, Filipinos may be allowed to travel to Syria and obtain visa-on-arrival. However, this is only applicable to holders of approval of a visa pre-arranged by a sponsor in Syria. Prior to boarding, the local airline Station Manager must verify the approval with immigration authorities who will require the following information from the passenger:
- Passenger’s family name and first name
- Passenger’s present nationality
- Passenger’s original nationality
- Date of issuance
- Approved serial number
Filipinos whose passports bear Israeli stamps or stamps from countries sharing border crossing points with Israel will not be allowed to enter Syria.
- Philippine passport containing 2 blank pages and with remaining validity of at least 6 months.
- 2 fully accomplished and duly signed visa application forms.
- 2 passport-size photographs.
- Copy of itinerary or letter of confirmation from travel agent.
- Letter from employer on company paper detailing employment and current position.
- The above-mentioned are requirement guidelines. The Embassy reserves the right to ask for additional documentation to support the applicant’s purpose of trip as deemed necessary.
The information provided here is subject to change without prior notice. Since Syria has no representations in the Philippines, Filipinos are strongly advised to verify visa and entry requirements for Syria from the Syrian Embassies in neighboring countries well in advance of planned travel.
No. 6, Dong Si Jie, San Li Tun
Telephone: (+86) (10) 6532-1372 / 6532-1563
Fax: (+86) (10) 6532-1575
6-19-45, Akasaka, Minato-ku
Telephone: (+81) 3-3586-8977 / 8
Fax: (+81) 3-3586-8979
Suite 23.03, 23rd Floor, Menara Tan & Tan
Jalan Tun Razak
50400 Kuala Lumpur
Telephone: (+60) 3 2163-4110 / 2
Fax: (+60) 3 2163-4199
Jl. Karang Asem I No. 8
Telephone: (+62) (21) 520-4117 / 525-5991
Fax: (+62) (21) 520-2511