Filipinos intending to travel to Tajikistan must obtain visas from the Tajik Embassy in Japan or China. Addresses for these are provided below. Filipinos may also apply for tourism (T) visas at the Consulate Bureau of the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs at the Dushanbe International Airport upon arrival. However, this only applies for stays of less than 45 days and on the condition that the following documents will be submitted:
- 2 fully accomplished and duly signed visa application forms.
- 2 passport-size photographs, recently taken.
- For business, working, tourist and study visa: Letter of invitation from Tajikistan.
- Clear photocopy of passport, all pages.
- Philippine passport with validity of at least 6 months beyond the date of expected departure from Tajikistan and containing at least 2 blank pages.
- Return or onward airline tickets.
- Non-refundable fees.
- Failure to submit above-mentioned documents will lead to refusal of visa application and visitors will be deported from the Republic of Tajikistan.
Visa Processing Fees:
Tajik visa processing fees for Filipino applicants vary. Filipino travelers are advised to inquire with the nearest Embassy or Consulate with regards to applicable fees.
The information provided here is subject to change without prior notice. Filipinos wishing to travel to Tajikistan are strongly advised to inquire as to the most current visa requirements before embarking on their trip.
Embassy of the Republic of Tajikistan, China
5-1-41 Ta Yuan Diplomatic Compound
Telephone: (86-10) 6532-3039 / 6532-2598
Fax: (86-10) 6532-3039
Embassy of the Republic of Tajikistan, Japan