Philippine nationals, or more commonly known as Filipinos, require visas before they can travel to Turkey. They must lodge their visa applications at the Embassy of Turkey in Manila, or the Honorary Consulate General in Cebu City, as visas are not obtainable to them at the ports of entry.
- Philippine passport with minimum validity of 3 months beyond the expiry of visa requested.
- Fully accomplished visa application form (downloadable in .doc format / online visa application)
- 1 passport size photograph affixed to the top left corner of the visa application form.
- Documents supporting the purpose of visit (e.g., letter of invitation, travel itinerary, round trip ticket, hotel reservation with payment guarantee, etc.).
- Proof of means of subsistence during stay in Turkey.
- For business visa: Invitation letter from counterpart company in Turkey.
- Non-refundable visa fee.
- The Embassy reserves the right to ask for additional documentation when deemed necessary.
- Filipino visa applicants may need to appear personally to lodge their visa applications.
- Visa processing fees may vary depending on the type of visa applied for and nationality of the applicant. Please contact the Embassy to obtain the most accurate information on visa fees.
Filipinos are strongly advised to confirm the above-mentioned information on visa and entry requirements before traveling to Turkey, as these may change from time to time.
Embassy of Turkey
2268 Paraiso Street
1222 Makati City
Telephone: (+63-2) 843-9705 / 843-9707 / 887-6373 / 888-5699
Fax: (+63-2) 843-9702
Honorary Consulate General of the Republic of Turkey
103-107 Plaridel Street
Telephone: (+63-32) 254-7025 / 255-0941
Fax: (+63-32) 255-0113